Fortnite update 27.11 is out now for PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android and PC. The final update of the OG season, version 27.11 will be accompanied by a period of server downtime, which runs from 9am GMT UK time until around 11am. The update will be followed by the Season 9 and Season X hotfix, which launches on November 23.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, alongside details on when servers will be taken offline for maintenance.
“Downtime for v27.11 begins at 4 AM ET with matchmaking being disabled shortly beforehand,” reads an Epic tweet.
While the downtime post doesn’t give much away, a recent Epic blog post confirmed exactly what will join the game as part of the Season X hotfix.
The Season 9 and X hotfix will bring back weapons like the Heavy Sniper Rifle, Proximity Grenade Launcher, Air Strike, and Junk Rift.
That’s on top of the Storm Flip and Jetpack, the latter of which was used in the Season 9 event. Finally, Epic will bring back The Baller vehicle.
The November 21 update will also add the files for the big end of season event, plus new item shop skins, including the upcoming LEGO crossover.
Fortnite update 27.11 patch notes (Investigating)
• Player icons may not update in the friends menu.
– When players update their outfit the update may not be reflected in the friends menu.
• Players may get stuck in build mode
– Some players may find that they can get stuck in build mode with their blueprints out if they are rebooted after being knocked down while building.
• Players may occasionally get brought to the top of the sidebar when scrolling their friend list
– If a friend comes online or goes offline while players are scrolling down their friend list on the sidebar, they may be automatically brought back to the top of the menu.
• Ranker’s Tags, Competitor’s Skyblades, and Competitor’s Time Brella may show an incorrect Rank.
– Ranker’s Tags, Competitor’s Skyblades, and Competitor’s Time Brella may show an incorrect Rank. This is fixed in a future game update.
• De-syncing issue when mantling
– When playing Fortnite Battle Royale, some players may find they de-sync and appear to teleport when mantling.
• Survivor Medal Bonus Goals
– We are investigating an issue where some players progress may get stuck on their Survivor Medal Goals.
• Players sometimes experience a long loading screen when loading into the Battle Bus, and may complete the loading screen while already skydiving.
– Players sometimes experience a long loading screen when loading into the Battle Bus, and may complete the loading screen while already skydiving.
• Materials and Spike Traps may drop from Supply Llamas and Eliminations in Zero Build tournaments
– Materials and Spike Traps may drop from Supply Llamas and Eliminations in Zero Build tournaments. This is fixed in a future game update.
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
Source: Read Full Article