Blizzard is preparing for the launch of Diablo 4 Season 1 by releasing a major new update for the popular dungeon crawler. Diablo 4 update 1.1.0 has a July 18 release date on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC. There’s no official launch time, although if it’s anything like previous downloads, update 1.1.0 is expected to make its debut at 6pm BST UK time. While full patch notes will be available closer to the launch of the update, Blizzard has detailed some of the changes coming to the game as part of Season 1.
One thing we do know about update 1.1.0 is that it’s going to be a big one. Indeed, according to Blizzard community manager Adam Fletcher, the patch notes contain a whopping 6,600 words!
Asked when the patch notes will be available in full, Fletcher told Twitter followers: “The notes are being localised. We have players globally so we tend to wait until they are localised fully. It’s 6600 words so it’s quite a lot.”
Fletcher also revealed more about the Season 1 Battle Pass, specifically for fans who purchased the Digital Deluxe and Ultimate Editions of Diablo 4.
As part of the Digital Deluxe and Ultimate Edition bundles, customers will one Premium Battle Pass unlock.
However, according to Fletcher, fans can save the Battle Pass unlock for a future season.
“People that that purchased Diablo IV Digital Deluxe and Ultimate Editions of the game receive one Premium Battle Pass unlock,” Fletcher tweets.
“You will be able to activate it via the Battle Pass menu after you start a seasonal character. Can be claimed for S1 or a future season.”
Additional Battle Pass details and early update 1.1.0 patch notes can be seen below. Express Online will update this article with the full patch notes once they are released.
Diablo 4 update 1.1.0 and Season 1 early patch notes…
• Eternal Realm = Normal and Hardcore characters that are non-season.
• Seasonal Realm begins 7/20 w/ Season 1.
• Normal characters on the Eternal Realm will have map/altar progression carry over to normal characters in the Seasonal Realm.
• HC characters on the Eternal Realm will have map/altar progression carry over to HC characters in the Seasonal Realm.
– HC characters must be alive w/ that progression to carry over.
– Normal / HC only feed into each other. Not both. They are separate buckets.
• After the 1.1.0 patch hits or anytime during the season you can log in with your most progressed character in Eternal Realm to carry that map/altar progress into your seasonal character.
• You can log on both after 1.1.0 hits and you will then have 15 collected altars on your seasonal character as it is additive.
• Completing the whole map/altars before 1.1.0 will be a nice boost for those that put in the work.
– For clarity: Starting in season one Sacred items have a level requirement CAP of 60 and Ancestral items have a level requirement CAP of 80.
– So items you find at level 100 will only require a level 80 character in order to equip!
• 7 Chapters of Seasonal Challenges
• Complete Objectives to Earn Favour
• Favour Progresses the Battle Pass
Obtain Malignant Hearts
• Explore Malignant Tunnels
• New Legendary Aspects
• New Unique Items
• New Boss Battles
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article