Baldur’s Gate 3 fans will be happy to hear that Larian has released a new update designed to fix some annoying problems with the popular role-playing game. The new Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix is available now, and fixes multiple game crashes, dialogue problems and other progression blockers. You’ll also be pleased to hear that you can now use soap within the game.
More importantly, however, Larian has fixed an issue with the game freezing after a reaction to a spell that hits you with multiple projectiles.
That’s on top of a fix for a crash after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature, plus an issue causing you to get stuck in certain dialogues and unable to continue.
Gale’s romance scene has also been fixed, which means you’ll no longer see it play out in a black void.
Elsewhere, Larian has also fixed multiple dialogue issues, as well as behaviour problems and other annoying bugs.
You can see the full November 17 Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes below…
Baldur’s Gate 3 November 17 update FIXES…
• You can now use soaps encountered in savegames before Patch 4.
• Fixed the game sometimes freezing indefinitely after a reaction to a spell that hits you with multiple projectiles.
• Fixed a crash after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature.
• Fixed an issue causing you to get stuck in certain dialogues unable to continue.
• Fixed a blocker that could occur when trying to Long Rest.
• Dominated followers will now follow the party as expected after loading a savegame.
• Fixed Gale’s romance scene playing in what looks like a black void.
• Fixed a Dark Urge flashback accidentally teleporting you to the Lower City.
• The Cursed Skulls in Jannath’s Estate are now vulnerable to Force and Radiant damage.
• Fixed an issue that prevented certain characters from executing their behaviours.
• Fixed citizens and refugees in Baldur’s Gate sometimes jittering about the place or not using their proper animations.
• Fixed some visual artefacts appearing at camp in relation to Dark Urge and Karlach dialogues.
– This also solved the bloodstain under Alfira suddenly becoming larger after loading a savegame.
• Wyll and Minthara should now properly kiss a second time without the need to retrigger the dialogue.
• Fixed an issue where a companion’s camp night dialogue could be replaced by a different dialogue that couldn’t trigger during a previous night.
- Support fearless journalism
- Read The Daily Express online, advert free
- Get super-fast page loading
Source: Read Full Article