Beat Games, the studio behind the popular block-slashing rhythm game Beat Saber (2018), today released a free update that brings with it six new playable tracks to the game, and a few new features and improvements too.
The OST Vol. 3 music pack is now live on all supported platforms, which includes Steam (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Valve Index, Windows VR headsets), the Oculus Store (Rift, Quest), and the PlayStation Store (PSVR).
Original Soundtrack Vol. 3 includes:
- Origins – by Jaroslav Beck and Jan Ilavsky featuring Mutrix
- Reason For Living – by Morgan Page
- Give A Little Love – by Pegboard Nerds
- Full Charge – by Pixl
- Immortal – by Slippy
- Burning Sands – by Boom Kitty
- Color scheme (for notes/sabers, obstacles and lights) override and customization.
- Level environment override.
- More precise swing angles detection.
- Improved lighting.
- Tweaked note jump start positions and speed in Expert+ difficulty for Crystallized, Cycle Hit and WHAT THE CAT!?
- Minor fixes in WHAT THE CAT!? beatmaps.
- Fixed bug when game doesn’t start properly if player data gets somehow corrupted.
Before jumping in for some block-slashing fun, you can also preview, download or stream OST Vol. 3 from multiple services, including Apple Music, Google Music, Amazon, Spotify, and more.
Today’s update also includes new features and improvements for the game including:
It’s been a pretty busy summer for Beat Saber, as the game has not only received three free tracks from EDM artist Camellia in late July, but also a 10 paid tracks from the Grammy Award-winning rock band Imagine Dragons.
And yes, we’re still waiting on the fabled 360 game mode, which was teased back at E3 2019 in June.
Source: Read Full Article