NBA 2K20 is nearly one week old and players are no doubt settling into the groove having had plenty of days to get a feel for the new gameplay tweaks.
But now, it's time to get serious though.
MyCareer is great and all, but it's the MyTeam mode that will keep players busiest over the next 12 months.
One thing that will go a long way to helping you throughout the course of the game, is the constant stream of locker codes you can redeeem.
What are NB 2K locker codes we here you ask? Well, we'll explain in more detail further down, but simply put, they're codes that you enter into the game for free stuff.
With this page we're hoping to bring you all the NBA 2K20 locker codes as they become available so that you can take advantage of them.
Keep reading for our full guide, including a list of all the locker codes that are currently live in the game.
NBA 2K20 Locker Codes So Far
NBA 2K20 has only been available on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch for a little over a week, so as you might imagine, the game isn't exactly swimming in locker codes just yet.
That said, you can be sure that we'll continue to update the Daily Star with more codes as and when they are released.
For the time being, you'll find the NBA 2K20 Locker Codes that have been found so bar by the games Reddit community.
Locker Codes that DO expire (so be quick!)
• Code – Answer the poll in the MyTeam Community Hub (This code expires in 5 days) – Get 2x tokens
• Code – QANDA-EYXDJ-6VYWQ-LXHZK-R98WP (This code expires in 3 days) – Get 3x Tokens, 1500 MT and Spotlight Rewards pack
Locker Codes that don't expire –
• Code – THANKYOUMYTEAMCOMMUNITY (This locker code does not expire) – Ball drop for 3 tokens, mt or base pack
• Code – HZ84F-HG82V-WPD76-37AYT-921DW (This locker code does not expire) – Up to 3 Tokens
• Code – Go to the Community Hub and respond to a survey (This locker code does not expire) – Get 2x tokens
• Code – Get rewards for downloading the NBA 2K Mobile App (This locker code does not expire) – Ball drop reward
• Code – #2KTVHeadTie (This locker code does not expire) – Get a 2KTV Headtie
Latest Games News
Where to get Locker Codes in NBA 2K20?
If you're new to the game its understandable that you might not know what locker codes are or indeed how you go about redeeming them.
Essentially, locker codes grant players bonus rewards to be used in the MyTeam mode.
If you want more, you'll need to keep an eye on social accounts such as the official 2K twitter account.
Alternatively, some sites such as nba2k.io/nba-2k20-locker-codes will keep an auto-updated list of new codes as they're revealed.
We'll obviously be updating you too, if you'll bookmark this page and stick with us.
How to use Locker Codes in NBA 2K20?
You've found a locker code and want to use it; but how? It's easy, follow these steps (thanks to NBA2K.IO for the save):
- Go to " MyTeam " from the main menu.
- Scroll over to "settings" on the far right.
- Select the " Locker Codes " option to enter the code.
- The code is not case sensitive, you can enter it all lower case.
- You must include the dashes.
And that's it! Easy.
One last thing, keep in mind that some codes will expire one week after being generated, so use them before you lose them!
NBA 2K20 Latest News
Source: Read Full Article