Have you heard?FIFA 20is launching onEA Accesslater today. Following a successful launch of the games FIFA 20 Web App and the release of the firstFIFA 20 TOTWsquad.
But now, we're at the main event as we look towards the release of the full game. Or at the very least, the games EA Access early access period, offering up a whole ten hours worth of play.
However, for some people, EA Access is a bit of a mystery. Despite being one of the better value for money subscription services, it's probably one of the more niche.
After all, if EA games ain't your bag, why would you subscribe.
Regardless we've pulled together a quick guide to explain the steps you need to take to sign up and get started.
FIFA 20 Latest News
How to get FIFA 20 EA Access on PS4?
- Boot up your PS4 and navigate to the PlayStation Store on the home screen.
- Now search for EA Access (the search bar is located at the top of the screen).
- Wait to Install the EA Access Hub app.
- Launch the application and follow the on-screen instructions to purchase/log in to your EA Access subscription
- Download the game completely before starting your trial. At time of writing there is no pre-loading for FIFA 20 (a glitch was previously patched out)
- Close the game application when you stop playing: hold the PS button > [Close application]. Your 10-hour trial time keeps counting down if the game is running in the background.
To carry on playing once the game is released, purchase the game from PlayStation Store and your progress will be transferred over.
How to get FIFA 20 EA Access on Xbox One?
– Find the EA Access Hub console app on the Xbox One Store
- Select the Store tab on the Xbox One home screen.
- Select Apps.
- Search for EA Access.
- Install and launch the EA Access Hub app.
– Sign up for EA Access in the app
- Launch EA Access on your Xbox One.
- Scroll right to Learn More.
- Click Sign Up.
- Select either a monthly or yearly membership, then continue to the next page to pay and finish signing up.
Like PlayStation 4 players there's currently no way to pre-download FIFA 20 within EA Access, but will be available later today.
For anyone who hasn't subscribed to EA Access before, it's also worth noting that you can currently get a deal on the service if you're intending to play on Xbox One.
Although EA Access costs £3.99 per month, we've found some great prices on an annual membership.
Unfortunately, PlayStation only recently got EA Access so the deals we have are Xbox One only – but you can still sign up on your console for just £19.99 in the PlayStation Store.
EA Access – Xbox One – ShopTo – £16.85
EA Access – Xbox One – CDKeys – £17.99
Stay tuned for plenty more FIFA 20 news, later today.
Source: Read Full Article