Walmart, at last, has dropped its Black Friday circular and like most big boxes, it runs heavy on the TV selection.
Still, there are a bunch of Xbox One bundles given doorbuster pricing, and are waiting to be gobbled up in two weeks. Walmart on Black Friday can be a madhouse, so know what you’re looking for before striding forth into the maw of disaster …
It’s Black Friday 2019 and there’s plenty of deals across your favorite consoles like Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop. You can follow all the latest Cyber Monday 2019 gaming deals on our storystream.
Don’t miss a single gaming deal. And head right here for the latest savings in tech, sports, home and kitchen.
Walmart’s Black Friday deals begin online at 10 p.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 27 and are available in stores Nov. 28 at 6 p.m. EST.
Nintendo Switch deals
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe —$299
PlayStation 4 deals
- PlayStation 4 1TB Bundle, includes The Last of Us remastered, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition — $199.
Xbox One deals
- Xbox One S 1TB all-digital bundle (includes three games) — $149
- Xbox One S 1TB Gears 5 bundle (all five Gears of War games included) — $349
- Xbox One S 1TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle — $199
- Xbox Live 3-Month Subscription card — $15 ($9.96 off)\
4K TV and monitor deals
- 50-inch 4K Roku Smart TV — $149
- 40-inch Roku Smart TV — $98
- 65-inch 4K Android Smart TV — $278
- 55-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV — $328 ($50 off)
- 50-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV — $278 ($50 off)
- 65-inch Vizio 4K Smart TV — $398 ($130 off)
Source: Read Full Article