We’re past the halfway point of 2020, but there are still plenty of exciting games on the horizon this year, including the soon-to-be-released Ghost of Tsushima, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and Madden NFL 21. For those looking to secure a pre-order for any of those games or others ahead of their releases, Target’s latest video game promotion may be of interest. Pre-orders for select PS4 and Xbox One games come with 30% off on hundreds of new games, including The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and MLB The Show 20.
While there are tons of PS4 and Xbox One games in the promotion, many of them don’t make a ton of sense to purchase with this offer. Ideally, you’d want to pick up a game that released in recent months. For instance, you can get The Last of Us Part II or Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4 for $42. Alternatively, you could grab MLB The Show 20, the latest entry in Sony’s baseball sim series, for just $28, since it’s already on sale for $40. Dragon Ball fans can get Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $28 on PS4 or Xbox One, which is the lowest price we’ve seen.
Of course, in order to get these great discounts, you need to pre-order an upcoming game. Thankfully, a nice variety of titles are included in the promotion, though Target doesn’t make them extremely easy to find. Here are some of the highlights we found that work with the promotion, most of which have pre-order bonuses that make pre-ordering worthwhile even without the promotion.
- Ghost of Tsushima — $60 | PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- Madden NFL 21 — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 — $40 | PS4, Xbox One
- Outriders — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- Watch Dogs: Legion — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- PGA Tour 2K21 — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
- Marvel’s Avengers — $60 | PS4, Xbox One
The promotion runs through July 11, so you have until the weekend to make your picks. You can pre-order multiple eligible games and get the promotion on two or more new PS4 and Xbox One games. For instance, I added Ghost of Tsushima and Cyberpunk 2077 to my cart alongside The Last of Us Part II and Final Fantasy VII Remake and saved $36.
For Nintendo Switch owners who feel left out by Target’s latest promotion, make sure to take a peek at GameStop’s Game Days Sale, which has numerous first-party Switch games discounted to great prices.
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article