We’ve finally arrived in 2020, and that makes this weekend’s visit by Destiny 2’s weekend vendor, Xur, the first of the year. As usual, Xur brings a host of Exotics that can help you fill out your collection, as well as a handy Fated Engram to get you one item you don’t already have and that’s not in his inventory.
If you’re cramming activities to upgrade your Sundial obelisks or complete more baked treats for The Dawning, visiting Xur can be a great way to get yourself new items that can help. While you’re at it, be sure to check out our Dawning recipe guide to help you make all the treats you need to unlock the holiday event’s Exotic sparrow.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Destiny 2: Transponder Locations And Where To Find Saint-14's Ghost
- Destiny 2: The Dawning 2019 Recipes, All Cookie Ingredients, Gifts, And Rewards Guide
- Destiny 2 Patch Notes For The Dawning Update, Live Now
- Destiny 2: Where To Find All 15 Vex Transformers For "An Impossible Task" Quest
- Destiny 2: A Matter Of Time Quest Steps — How To Unlock The Sundial
Xur is located on Io in the Giant’s Scar area this weekend. He’s offering Lord of Wolves as his Exotic weapon. For Hunters, Xur has ST0MP-EE5 leg armor; for Titans, it’s Dunemarchers leg armor; and for Warlocks, you can get Sanguine Alchemy chest armor.
To find Xur’s location, spawn in at the Giant’s Scar transmat zone, then ride your sparrow north through the archway. Head to the left side of the area and look for a cave set into the wall. Xur hangs out inside.
Source: Read Full Article