If you want to run Halo: Reach on your PC, you won’t need the most up-to-date machine. 343 Industries want to make sure that the game scales on all types of computers, “ranging from bleeding edge to near potatoes”.
We learned back in March that Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC, and that you’ll be able to buy the games individually, with Halo: Reach arriving first (and it’s also coming to the Xbox One version). Now, months after the game’s PC beta, 343 Industries has revealed the minimum system requirements for Halo Reach in a post on Halo Waypoint. You can see them below.
“With the help of the Halo Insider program we have received feedback and monitored how the title has played on a wide range of systems and below are the currently recommended minimum specifications for the Steam version of Reach on PC,” the post reads.
Depending on whether or not you want to run the game at 1080p or 4K, the system requirements are a bit different. The recommended specs have not been released yet, but should be made available at a later date.
“We are in the process of testing more options with integrated graphics but are not ready to share that information quite yet,” the post reads. “The specs will be slightly different for the Windows Store version as well and will be shared at a later time.”
Halo: Reach was the final Halo game developed by Bungie. In GameSpot’s original 2010 review of the Xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach, Chris Watters gave the game a 9.5/10, calling it “a towering achievement that delivers an enormous amount of engaging content that players will no doubt be enjoying for years to come.” A release date for the PC version has not been confirmed yet.
Click To Unmute
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month — November 2019
- Diablo IV – Character Classes Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Apex Legends Adds Duos Mode Soon – GS News Update
- Terminator Dark Fate – Would The Cast Return For Sequels?
- Diablo IV – "By Three They Come" Cinematic Announcement Trailer
- CARRION Demo | GameSpot Live
- Carrion Gameplay – 15 Minutes Of Murderous Mayhem (Alpha Demo)
- Terminator Dark Fate's Controversial Opening Scene Explained By Director Tim Miller
- Disco Elysium Video Review
- SoulCalibur VI – Hilde DLC Character Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- New Guilty Gear – Chipp And Potemkin Reveal Trailer
- The Hidden Origins Of The Jedi – True Fiction
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Now Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection – Official PC Announcement Trailer
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article