When Call Of Duty League posted a gif congratulating Dallas Empire for their victory in the CDL Champs event, eagle-eyed fans noticed a new addition to the map. As picked up by Charlie Intel, the next season update to Call Of Duty: Warzone may include a big addition by way of subway stations.
The current season added a train that circles the map–currently it allows players to climb aboard and find loot, as well as providing a fun setting for skirmishes, but Infinity Ward says there are further plans for the train.
If the subway is set to be a season 6 addition, we can expect to see it in a month or so, when the new season is likely to kick off. It remains to be seen what they might add from a gameplay perspective, though–if that’s what we’re seeing in these screens.
Call of Duty: Warzone only just received its mid-season update, the Games of Summer, with a new game mode and event set to run until September 7.
In non-Warzone COD news, Activision has officially announced that its 2020 release will be Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, with the reveal coming from a scavenger hunt played out inside Warzone itself.
Call of Duty News
- CoD: Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer: Zombies, Cross-Gen, Warzone Integration
- CoD: Black Ops Cold War Trailer Reveals Release Date For November
- CoD Patch Notes: Warzone/Modern Warfare Update Out Now (August 24)
- CoD: Modern Warfare And Warzone Season 5 Games Of Summer Starts Later Today
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War–Everything We Know About The 2020 Game
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article