So you’ve found yourself choosing the peaceful embrace of living on a deserted island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. But if you’ve played through the introduction, you probably have a lot of questions regarding how to make the most of your time in a day. And if you’re an Animal Crossing veteran, you might also be curious about what you need to do to gain access to some of the series’ most well-known tools, utilities, and shops. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with a wealth of guides answering some of the biggest queries you likely have about the game so far.
Below we you can find links to all our Animal Crossing: New Horizons guides and videos. If you’re more curious about our thoughts about the game, then be sure to read our review in progress. Otherwise, please read on!
- What To Do On Your First Day
- How To Get These Key Tools (Shovel And Ladder)
- How to Get More Inventory Space
- Things You Should Do Every Day
- Essential Tips To Follow
- Building Guides: How To Unlock These Key Locations
- Visitors Guide: Random, Weekly, And Campsite Visitors
- How To Make Money Fast
- How To Add Friends And Visit Their Islands
- How To Visit Deserted Islands
- Completing Your Critterpedia: Bugs And Fish Guides
- How To Crossbreed Flowers
What To Do On Your First Day
Source: Read Full Article