Wordle 662 is undoubtedly the trickiest teaser of 2023 so far, which is why Express Online is back with a brand new selection of hints. If you need a helping hand with Wordle 662 for April 12, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free clues for today’s puzzle. Good luck figuring out the answer, because you’ll definitely need it!
The perfect game to play on your way to work, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 662 hints, check out the latest clues for the April 12 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 662 hints and clues for April 12…
1. Wordle 662 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 662 contains two vowels.
3. Wordle 662 ends with one of the letters you should usually avoid.
Source: Read Full Article