We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Much like the weather, these Wordle puzzles are heating up, as another fiendish puzzle goes live for the next 24-hours. Today’s Wordle isn’t the most obscure word, but it is trickier than you might think. Fortunately, however, Express Online is here to help Wordle fans across the world, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints for Wordle 393 on July 17. Just head to the bottom of the page for the clues, and good luck!
A deceptively tricky game, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 393 on July 17…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 393 hints and clues for July 17…
1. Wordle 393 starts with the letter W.
2. Wordle 393 contains just one vowel.
3. These clues are getting sillier and more peculiar.
Source: Read Full Article