We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The first weekend Wordle has gone live for Saturday, May 14, and it’s another tricky puzzle to solve. Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. Just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of hints for the May 14 teaser. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because our hints are completely spoiler-free. Good luck, and remember to check back for more clues tomorrow.
The game that’s taken over our social media feeds, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 329 on May 14…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 329 hints and clues for May 14…
1. Wordle 329 starts with the letter M.
2. Wordle 329 contains just two vowels.
3. Shiny and heavy.
Source: Read Full Article