The full list of patch notes have been revealed for the big Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded update. The mid-season Warzone update is out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC. The hefty download adds a ton of new features and gameplay tweaks, while also making countless bug fixes. The headline new feature is the ability to play the recently released Vondel map in Battle Royale. The Vondel map comes with its very own Gulag area for 1-v-1 battles. That’s on top of a crossover with The Boys, as well as new weapons, field upgrades and lots more. Check out the Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded patch notes below.
Call of Duty Warzone Season 4 Reloaded patch notes…
• This update contains several fixes for known crashes. We continue to prioritise increased stability and crash fixes across all platforms.
• Map Rotation
– A 15 minute in-game timer has been added to the Playlist menu that now indicates when specified Resurgence Modes switch between Ashika Island and Vondel.
• Firing Range Quality of Life
– Players now have the option to apply 0/1/2/3 Armor Plates on Target Dummies via settings in the pause menu.
All Maps | All Modes
• Plate Carriers Equipment
– Armor Plate Carriers will now drop when an enemy player is eliminated.
– Added 3 new types of Armor Plate Carriers:
– A common Armor Plate Carrier that increases the speed at which Players are able to revive downed Squad members.
– Increases the speed at which health begins to regenerate.
– An uncommon Armor Plate Carrier that increases the effectiveness of UAVs by showing the enemy Player’s bearing on the minimap.
– A rare Armor Plate Carrier that protects the Player from UAVs and other targeting devices.
Al Mazrah | Battle Royale
• Cash Drop Public Event
– This new event will spawn 3 planes that will drop a combined total of 12 crates across the map.
– Each crate will spawn ~$10,000 in Cash and between 2-4 randomized Armor Plate Carriers.
– This event has a chance to occur during the 3rd and 5th Circles.
Vondel | All Modes
• Personal Redeploy Drone (P.R.D.) Field Upgrade
– The Personal Redeploy Drone is an instant-use piece of equipment that, when used, will propel and carry the player into the air before releasing them.
Vondel | Battle Royale, Resurgence
• Signals Intelligence Contract
– Players will be required to track down and hack three different phones to earn rewards over a short duration of time.
– Each living Squad member will receive a total of 10 payments of $500 for a potential total of $5,000 over 3 minutes and 20 seconds.
• Occupation Scan Public Event
– Occupation Scan is back! Make sure to go prone or dive underwater when the scan is about to begin otherwise your position will be revealed.
All Maps | Resurgence
• Communal Stations Public Event
– Once Resurgence is disabled, a series of Deployable Buy Stations will drop onto the field at random for any Player to use.
All Maps | All Modes
• Armor/Ammunition Boxes Quality of Life
– Lethal and Tactical Equipment refill behavior will now match Ammunition.
– Armor and Ammunition Boxes will now drop additional items that do not fit into the active Loadout slots to the ground – leaving Players to choose whether or not to stow them in the Backpack.
• Redeployment Elevation
– The elevation at which Players redeploy to the field will now reduce by 9% of the initial elevation each circle.
– This reduction stops at Circle 8 and remains constant for the remainder of the match.
– The total difference in height from the start of the match until the last adjustment is approximately 60%.
• Gas Mask Quality of Life
– The Gas Mask animation that automatically starts while Players are airborne will be interrupted if a Player decides to pull their parachute.
• Birdseye Perk
– When using a UAV in combination with Birdseye, Players under the effect of Ghost are now revealed to that Player.
• Medicine Cabinets
– Reduced the number of Stims that spawn from Medicine Cabinets to 1, down from 2.
Vondel | All Modes
• Cash Increase
– The minimum amount of Cash that Players will find has been increased to $500, up from $100.
– This applies to all sources of loot including Cash Registers and Supply Boxes.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
• Fixed an issue that was causing Players to spawn outside of the playable area.
• Fixed an issue that allowed Players in an active Gulag match to eliminate spectators using the Semtex Grenade.
• Fixed an issue that allowed Squads to earn experience by shooting down their own Deployable Buy Stations.
• Fixed an issue that caused Players to redeploy with items in their Backpack, subsequently causing the Backpack to stop working.
• Fixed an issue where the After Action Report was missing after leaving a match of Lockdown.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes Players would get a Bounty Contract for another Player that is in the Gulag.
• Fixed an issue where dropped Riot Shields from caches couldn’t be equipped.
• Fixed an issue where dying at the same time as the Resurgence window being disabled allowed Players to keep respawning.
• Fixed an issue where Players might lose their ammo counter after using the Redeploy Drone.
• Fixed an issue where backing out of Warzone Battle Royale Ranked private match would leave weapon restrictions on when returning to standard Battle Royale.
• Fixed an issue where the Gas Mask overlay could stay on screen after death.
Source: Read Full Article