Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update 1.13 – Update 2:
As noted by players, there are two downloads for the game today.
For those playing on PS4, once you finish the first download, there's a 12GB Spec Ops Pack to download when you start the game.
And for those playing on Xbox One, once you finish the first download, there's a 9GB MP Pack to download.
There are also some issues reported by Infinity Ward related to a Call of Duty error prompt informing players their data is corrupt or did not download properly.
"Please do not select either option, but please hard close your application," Infinity Ward suggests.
More to follow….
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update 1.13 – Update 1:
Infinity Ward's newest patch is now live for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – and the patch has rolled out across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC..
It seems that the new patch brings the game up to version 1.13 and weighs in at an impressive 13GB on PS4, is 18.4GB on Xbox One, and a whopping 48GB on PC.
- Playlist Update: Added Capure the Flag and Shoot the Ship (Removes Shoot House 24/7) playlists! We also added Aniyah Palace back into rotation
- 5 additional loadout slots!
- New Weapon – Crossbow! Unlocked by using a Marksman Rifle with a Reflex Optic, get 5 kills in 25 different matches!
- In some cases, players could hit an invisible kill trigger in a bush that would cause them to die instantly while near A Flag on Port. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an out of bounds exploit on Aniyah Palace
- Temporarily removing Krovnik Farmland out of rotation while we work on a few bugs
- Fix for a bug that could lock a PC player’s FOV at 60 until they respawn while in Ground War
- The “Stand Together” calling card (3 Wins in Team Deathmatch) was being awarded even though this calling card is earned by default. This has been adjusted to the “Redemption” calling card.
- The Daily Challenge for getting “10 Claymore Kills” was awarding the “One Shot” spray which is unlocked by default. This has been adjusted to the “Soft Serve” spray.
- Fix for an issue where the playlist filter would not switch game modes, even with multiple modes selected
- Adjusted the damage threshold for “Get X Kills while Injured” challenge to make it a bit easier to obtain
- Various out-of-map exploit fixes
- Fix for a few graphical errors that could occur on Ground War maps
- Infected: Fixed a bug where the Nuke effects and audio will interrupt and overlap the final killcam if called in after death of the final survivor
- Fixes to the Recent Players list appearing incorrectly on Xbox
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture the Hardpoint while in the hotel on St. Petrograd
- Adjusted the obituary to remove the oldest items first
- Fixed a bug that would reset Voice Chat settings after the application was hard closed
- Fix for a bug that allowed player collision. This has been fixed
- Players can no longer cancel their recovery state when sliding, but will always incur the standard fire delay (visually the player will still respond)
- On Shipment, players are able to set Care Packages on spawn points, causing players to die instantly when spawning in on these points. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Elite Xbox One controller had a slight bounce back with the analog sticks
- Fixed a bug that could give players invincibility
- Fix for some Officer Progression emblems not displaying the correct rarity
- Fixed an issue that would lock Operator missions despite having the correct Battle Pass Tier
- Fixed a bug where using the ‘Stopping Power Rounds’ Field Upgrade with an empty C4 slot would cause the C4 detonator to appear before reloading with the Stopping Power Rounds
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to reach unintended locations while manipulating the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Recon Drone to fly into geo if C4 was thrown onto it
- Fix for Stopping Power Rounds not applying the correct damage boost to headshots
- Increased protection radius
- Decreased the radius and the damage taken by trophy explosions
- Fixed a bug where the explosion damage and effects wouldn’t trigger for the third explosion
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Cruise Missile to kill players while out of bounds on Shipment
- Fixed a bug where the 1mW Laser would not appear equipped on the 1911 pistol while in the Gunsmith menu
- M4A1 Blueprint “OG” ADS position moved forward; the viewmodel or gun’s position relative to the camera or player’s eye is moved forward more, so it blocks less of the line of sight
- Changing the magazine capacity from 45 to 50 for the RAM-7 extended magazine.
- Increasing the bullet penetration of the MK2 Carbine
- Less horizontal recoil on the initial bullets of the FN Scar-17
- Changed the way stats are displayed for stocks to be more consistent with other attachments (this is for the graphs only, not the actual stats)
- Domination: Flags must be neutralized before being captured again. Settings for neutralization timing are now available in settings
- Decreased charge time on the Trophy System
- Headshot multiplier damage has been clamped; torso and headshots are now the same
- Removed lightweight boost and decreased charge time on Dead Silence
- Reworked minimap visuals (removed outside map background, removed minimap frame)
- Improved readability of the killfeed and nameplate colors
- Improved the quality of the colored arrows shown under players when using the Aerial Camera
- Data View feature has been temporarily removed
- Tweaked parts of the Battle Pass UI in order to better support higher Aspect Ratios
- Fixed an issue with the sound effects on the Support Helo
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
ORIGINAL STORY FOLLOWS
The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare update is now being pushed out to PS4, Xbox One consoles as well as on PC.
Infinity Ward's latest update is believed to be roughly 48GB on PC, with Xbox One and PS4 file sizes still unknown at the time of writing. [Update: The patch is now live on PS4 & Xbox One, at 13GB and 18.4 GB respectively]
Though the update is rolling out to platforms, the developers have yet to post their official Reddit post containing the confirmed patch notes.
So far then, we are only aware of those confirmed changes as mentioned in the previous 24 hours by Infinity Ward’s Senior Community Manager Ashton Williams.
As explained by Williams, the new update will include the following:
- New Crossbow weapon – earned through in-game challenges. Arriving on January 22, this super-sleek one-hit kill weapon is available to earn and add to your Modern Warfare arsenal. Visit the Marksman Rifles tab in the Loadout menu to find the Crossbow. You’ll have to complete a marksman rifle related to challenge in order to earn this bad bolt of a weapon
- 5 Additional Loadout Slots
- Fix for player collision issue
Stand by for more details shortly. Infinity Ward typically publish official patch notes fairly quickly once they've pushed the update live across platforms.
So we can't imagine we'll be waiting too long before the official details are confirmed. Stay tuned for patch notes.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.10 patch notes (pending)
Confirmation Pending. For the time being, the below fixes are believed to be the first confirmed changes. The below glitches were listed on Infinity Ward's Trello board, as potential bug fixes marked as 'fixed in a future update'.
• Players are able to capture the Hardpoint while in the hotel on St. Petrograd
• The Cruise Missile to kill players while out of bounds on Shipment
• Players can cancel their recovery state when sliding
• Fixes for various exploits and graphical errors on Ground War maps
• There is bush on Port of Verdansk that is killing players when walking into it
• Player collision
• Player cannot take or give damage, cannot affect flags in Dom, no player nametag
Latest Games News
This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated when new information becomes available.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.
Reporters working on dailystar.co.uk will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.
You can also follow us on Twitter @Daily_Star to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.
Or download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day.
Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star news bulletins? You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address above and hitting 'subscribe'.
Source: Read Full Article