During the August State of Play, PlayStation revealed a stylish new trailer for Aeon Must Die. The upcoming game is a 2D beat-em-up from developer Limestone Games.
As seen in the trailer, Aeon Must Die has you playing as a warrior whose body is inhabited by both a hero and a villain–both of whom are vying for control. As you play, the enemy AI adapts to your strategy, encouraging you to bait foes into falling for your fakes or to remain creative in how you fight.
There’s a bit of a choice-driven narrative to Aeon Must Die as well. You can either destroy, subdue, or befriend the biker gangs you encounter throughout the story, which is largely dependent on a death/sanity mechanic and the dialogue choices you make.
Aeon Must Die is coming to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2021.
PS5 And PS4 News And Announcements
- PlayStation August State Of Play Today: How To Watch, Start Times, And What To Expect
- Braid Anniversary Edition Announced At PlayStation Event
- Bugsnax Gets Gameplay Debut At PlayStation State Of Play
- Sony Reveals New PlayStation 5 Game Hood During State Of Play
- Spelunky 2 Is Launching Next Month
Source: Read Full Article