Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD is known for being particularly difficult to complete, so ensuring that you have the best character and party build is one of the essential components of helping to claim victory in battle. Even if you want to use the newly added Merciful difficulty, investing in the right stats can make your gameplay a lot smoother.
Each time you level up in the game, you’ll be prompted to choose a stat to increase for the protagonist. Each stat offers different benefits, so here’s a breakdown of what each one does so you can choose the best setup for your play style.
What Each Stat Does
- Strength (Str): Increases damage done by your physical attacks and physical-based skills. Having a high Strength stat allows you to open one of the doors in the Labyrinth of Amala.
- Magic (Mag): Increases damage done by your magical attacks and increases your MP. Having a high Magic stat allows you to open one of the doors in the Labyrinth of Amala.
- Vitality (Vit): Increases your HP.
- Agility (Agi): Increases your chance of evading attacks and landing attacks. A higher agility stat also prioritizes your turn in battle, if your agility is higher than your enemy’s, you will get to act first.
- Luck (Luc): Increases various things such as being able to attack first, being able to escape successfully, and landing/evading hits. Having a high Luck stat allows you to open one of the doors in the Labyrinth of Amala.
When you level up, your HP and MP will naturally increase. However, choosing a specific stat to level up that increases either of these will ensure you get even more of a boost.
Source: Read Full Article