We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Rainbow Six Siege is getting a brand new update, but only after a period of server downtime.
The Rainbow Six Siege maintenance kicks off at 2pm BST on Xbox, and 3pm BST on PlayStation devices.
The maintenance will only last for around 30 minutes, although sometimes these things take a little longer.
In the meantime, Rainbow Six Siege fans can download the Y6S3.2 update.
The new update makes one or two significant changes, particularly when it comes to the scoreboard.
As part of the update, Ubisoft has reduced the overall size of the scoreboard, all the while improving readability.
It’s even better news for PC users, who can now display various performance metrics while playing.
This includes everything from frames-per-second to latency, not to mention NVIDIA-related metrics.
According to Ubisoft, the feature can be turned On in the Options menu, and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
The remaining update Y6S3.2 patch notes can be found below…
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Scoreboard – Visual Improvements
– Reduced overall size and improved readability.
• Performance Metrics
– PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics.
– This feature can be turned On in the Options menu, and players can choose between Minimal and Advanced Metrics.
• FIXED – When one player downs a teammate and another player eliminates the teammate, the player who downed them will be removed from the match.
• FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some automatic weapons.
• FIXED – The player can get stuck between the barrels and garbage bags at EXT Teacups on Theme Park map.
• FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
• FIXED – Rappel exploit allows players to reach location that should be inaccessible on new Coastline map.
• FIXED – Various LOD issues on Yacht and Tower maps.
Rainbow Six Siege: Ubisoft release Void Edge Operators teaser
• FIXED – Game crashes when Mira’s Black Mirror is ejected while an active Cluster Charge is attached to it.
• FIXED – Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor appears to be stuck on the “Connecting…” screen when a player views Pulse in Support Mode.
• FIXED – Animation is missing when player tries to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
• FIXED – Player is able to exit rappel with Osa’s Talon-8 Shield equipped.
• FIXED – Various UI issues.
• FIXED – Shield skins are not previewed in 3D in the Weapon Skins category of the Shop.
• FIXED – Thumbnails for shield skins are missing from the Battle Pass purchase side-panel.
• FIXED – C4 turns white on the new Nitro Cell model.
• FIXED – Various localization issues.
• FIXED – Round timer shows incorrect time remaining on Stadia. (Hotfix delivered to PC and Luna last week.)
Source: Read Full Article