We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
There are plenty of PS5 restock expected to take place this week, including a couple from the UK’s biggest video game retailers.
Based on the latest reports, the PS5 will be back in stock at GAME and Amazon later this week.
The GAME restock is scheduled to take place between 9-11.30am GMT on the morning of December 14.
According to PS5 Stock UK, priority orders will be delivered by December 16, while standard deliveries are scheduled for December 20.
Express Online will keep this story updated with all the latest developments, so bookmark this page for stock alerts.
You can also find some GAME shopping tips further down the page, which should help you secure a console in time for Christmas.
This week’s GAME restock will be followed by Amazon, which is scheduled to take place between 8-9am GMT on December 15.
“Looks like Amazon UK drop should be taking place next week Wednesday (8-9am),” reads a PS5 Stock UK post.
“Their last drop was 17/11 which was their biggest drop ever, therefore a drop was expected today. Seems that the drop drought is slowly beginning.”
Needless to say, Sony will almost certainly restock the PS5 on the PlayStation Direct website at some point this week.
PlayStation Direct customers will receive an invite to purchase the console from the website. This will be followed by a stock drop for the general public.
To stand a chance of getting an invite, simply visit the PlayStation website and sign into your account. Once logged in, click notifications, select ‘receive email notifications’ and then save.
There’s also a good chance the PS5 could be back in stock at AO this week, and perhaps at Smyths.
PS5: Sony unveil pricing for PlayStation 5 console
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
Source: Read Full Article