- Every Clan In Project Slayers
- How Do You Get More Clans In Project Slayers?
Project Slayers is a brand-new Roblox anime and combat game based in the Demon Slayer universe. The gameplay is largely decided by which clan you choose to play. Clans are unlocked by rolling, with spins, and are broken down into rarity categories that define how difficult they are to get your hands on.
This guide looks in detail at each of the clan's different passive skills and what sort of breath combos work well with their fighting style. We will keep this guide updated as the meta in the game changes.
Every Clan In Project Slayers
Here's a closer look at every clan in Project Slayers and what their rarity, passive, and breath combos are. We also rate them on a Tier-list scale from S-tier to C-tier. We haven't included the common clans, as their buffs aren't important really.
Supreme Rarity (0.1% chance to drop)
These are the rarest clans in Project Slayers, and therefore the best as well. We will update this section when we know more about these clans.
- Kamado Clan
- Agatsuma Clan
|Kamado Clan||Slayer Abilities||Demon Abilities||Universal Abilities||Stat Bonus||Other Info|
|Faster breath bar regeneration||Immune to sunlight||Resistant to pain – you will not get slowed when you're low on HP||+3 Sword +3 Strength +3 Weapon +125 Stamina +140 Health +3 Block Bar||You get an enhanced speed bonus of 5%|
|Sun breathing as a sub breath, a special state that lets you buff stats and increase your health bar||Regeneration (Clan Skill) – you can use this to regen HP over a short period||Indomitable Will – an AOE attack that will debuff enemy players for 20-30 seconds||The chance of getting a Kamado clan is 0.05%|
|Pseudo Recognition – You can see other players item HP|
The Kamado clan is one of the best clans in the game. The faster breath bar means you get to spam abilities a lot more quickly, and being able to see opponent's HP bars means you can pick the right targets to attack. Definitely an S-tier clan.
|Agatsuma Clan||Slayer Abilities||Demon Slayer Abilities||Universal Abilities||Stat Bonus||Other Info|
|God Speed Mode – buffs Thunder skillset, extra speed, and a quick dash. Lasts for 30 seconds||N/A||Indomitable Will – an AOE attack that will debuff enemy players for 20-30 seconds||+1 Sword +2 Strength +110 Stamina +125 Health +1 Block Bar||You get an enhanced speed bonus of 5%|
|The chance of getting a Agatsuma Clan clan is 0.05%|
|Party Buff Mechanics – You will get a special buff of +30 Health if there is a Kamado clan member in your party|
The Agatsuma clan is also one of the best in the game – the god mode is sick! You get massive boosts and become deadly on the battlefield. This OP ability is balanced by low health and other damage stats. This is definitely the clan you want to be rolling for, might you have to sell your soul to get it.
Mythic Clans (1% chance to drop)
There is currently only one Mythic clan, the Tomioka. Here are some details about the clan.
- Universal Abilities – Pain Resistance (does not slow down when hurt) and Indomitable Will (AOE attack that debuffs nearby enemies)
- Breathing Technique – Dead Calm water breath, but not available yet
- Stat Buffs – +3 Strength, +3 Sword, +90 Stamina, +100 Health
This clan is currently not one of the best picks in the game because some of its features are still missing.
Legendary Clans (4% chance to drop)
There are two Legendary clans, the Kocho and the Shinazugawa. The Shinazugawa are a popular pick right now because of their buffs and poison damage to demons.
- Kocho – Demons will die when they absorb you (pretty neat for your party members), you get discounts in WEN costs for purchasing potions and extra WEN when selling items and artifacts. Immunity to poison, double jump, and enhanced speed mean you're pretty difficult to bring down on the battlefield. This is a Support clan. A-tier.
- Shinazugawa – Lots of party boosts if you are in a team with Himejima or Tokito clan members (a great buff for those starter clans) and you get a poison blood ability that slows down demons & if they grab you, they will lose half of their HP. A-tier.
- Ubuyashiki – double exp and WEN when training at the Butterly Mansion, as well as +2 Strength and +20 Stamina. You will get a buff if you're in a party with another Ubuyashiki member (0.03 exp buff). This clan is good for leveling! A-tier for leveling fast.
- Kanzaki – if you drop to below 50% hp, you will be able to breath more quickly. This is a fun clan if you love using breaths, which are the best part of Project Slayers really. Very combat-focused. Party buffs of 10% water damage reduction if you're in a party with another Kanzaki clan member. A-tier.
- Urokodaki – Lots of buffs here, including a sight buff with masks which means you can see further, enhanced smell so you can track other players, and your footsteps are hidden and quiet when following someone. You need to be in a party with 3 people to get an extra exp buff. This is a sort of support class but also a stealthy and fun combat-focused class. A-tier.
- Haganezuka – You can see others swords/item/claws HP. 20% boost when you sell items and artificats. This clan is a bit boring and mostly plays as a support class, but you can extra WEN for more rolls. B-tier.
- Kanamori – You get extra weapon durability and 50% off all sword repairs. This is an economy-focused class but overall not super fun to play. B-tier.
- Nakahara – extra Stamina (+5) and extra 20 Health and 10 Stamina if you're in a party with Terauchi or Takada clan members. C-tier.
- Terauchi – extra Stamina (+5) and extra 15 Health and 10 Stamina if you're in a party with Nakahara or Takada clan members. C-tier.
- Takada – extra Stamina (+5) and extra 15 Health and 10 Stamina if you're in a party with Nakahara or Terauchi clan members. C-tier.
- Kaneki – extra strength (+1).
Out of the uncommon clans, Nakahara is the best. This is because you get an extra +5 health over every other clan.
How Do You Get More Clans In Project Slayers?
Clans are earned by completing spins, with the better clans rated at a higher rarity. We have included the drop rates below. You can earn more spins with codes, which you can get at our Project Slayers code page, as well by playing the game, earning WEN, and completing objectives to get rewards.
To actually roll clans you need to:
- Scroll down on the main menu to customize
- On the bottom right you can purchase spins
- At the top right you will see the chances of getting each clan, like in the picture above
Source: Read Full Article