Pokemon GO Field Research quests and rewards refresh every month and for November trainers will likely have brand new field research tasks to complete which is rather exciting.
If you're new to the game, or getting back into the swing of things after a few months away, then let us quickly explain how this works.
Every day, players spin PokeStops and as collect field research quests from Professor Oak. These are completely random and the quest for each PokeStop changes with each day that goes by.
Should players take the time to complete field research they'll earn rewards in return. These could be anything from Pokeballs, extra berries to random Pokemon encounters. It all depends on the research task you complete.
Out of everything, it's the latter which are the most popular. Not only have you got a good chance of catching some semi-rare pokemon, but also, your odds of catching a shiny are increased too.
Finally, if you complete seven Field Research Quests you will unlock a field research breakthrough. This means you'll have the chance to capture a special Pokemon that's unique and can't otherwise be caught in the wild.
When do November Field Research Quests start and finish?
It's believed that the Pokemon Go Field Research quests and rewards for November start tonight.
We should have confirmation of this tonight at 8pm GMT. We'll be sure to update the page when it's confirmed.
Assuming these research quests last the same length of time as new Field Research Breakthroughs, then they could potentially last until January 1, 2020, at 1 p.m. PST (GMT −8).
For the full list of available Field Research Quests available in November, check back at 9pm tonight for confirmation.
What is the Pokemon GO November Research Breakthrough Reward?
Niantic announced a big change to the Research Breakthrough rewards just a few days ago.
Previously trainers had the chance to meet one of several legendary pokemon in the game.
Then in September, fans had the chance to encounter Flower Crown Eevee. Which hasn't been the best reward in the game. Even if there was a chance to encounter Shiny Flower Crown Eevee, too.
Thankfully, there's a change coming in November 2019.
According to the Pokemon GO team, from November 1, 2019, at 1 p.m. PDT (GMT −7) to January 1, 2020, at 1 p.m. PST (GMT −8), Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre, Groudon will once again be available as a Research Breakthrough Reward
What is the Pokemon GO November Spinda Reward?
Each month has normally seen a new Spinda available. But in July the game introduced Shiny variants of Spinda.
During October players were able to capture Spinda #3 and its shiny variant, but later tonight following the reset players should start seeing a new Spinda form available in the game.
We'll update this info with details of the new November Shiny Spinda when it's confirmed.
October Field Research Quests
We'll update the below later today with all changes when the November Field Research Quests go live.
Catch Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp (shiny available)
Catch 15 Pokemon – Sandshrew (shiny available)
- Catch a Dragon Type Pokemon – Dratini (shiny available)
- Catch 3 Different Species of Dark-type Pokemon – Poochyena (shiny available)
- Catch 3 Different Species of Psychic-type Pokemon – Drowzee (shiny available)
- Catch 4 Grass or Ice-Type Pokemon – Seel (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Fairy-Type Pokemon – Marill (shiny available)
- Catch 5 Normal-Type Pokemon – Zigzagoon (shiny available)
- Catch 3 Fire, Water, or Electric-Type Pokemon – Doduo
- Catch 5 Pokemon Weather Boost – Vulpix, Poliwag (Shiny available)
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – Snorunt (shiny available)
- Use 5 Razz Berries to help catch Pokemon – Swinub (shiny available)
- Use 10 Nanab Berries while catching Pokemon – Scyther (shiny available)
Throw Tasks and Rewards
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Voltorb (shiny available), Voltorb
- Make 3 Great Throws – Gastly (shiny available), Buneary (shiny available), Lileep (shiny available), Anorith (shiny available)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Onix (shiny available)
- Make 5 Great Curveballs Throws in a row – Spinda (shiny available)
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row – Larvitar (shiny available)
Battle Tasks and Rewards
- Battle in a Gym – Mankey (shiny available), Makuhita (shiny available)
- Battle in a Gym 5 times – Machop (shiny available)
- Win a Gym Battle – Bulbasaur (shiny available), Charmander (shiny available), Squirtle (shiny available)
- Win 3 Gym Battles – Jynx
- Win 5 Gym Battles – Grimer (shiny available)
- Use a Super Effective Charged Attack in 7 Gym Battles – Electabuzz
- Battle in a Raid – Spoink (shiny available)
- Win a Lvl 3 or higher Raid – Omanyte (shiny available), Kabuto (shiny available)
- Win 5 Raids – Aerodactyl (shiny available)
Hatch Tasks and Rewards
- Hatch an Egg – Exeggcute, Hoppip
- Hatch 3 Eggs – Magmar
- Hatch 5 Eggs – Chansey
Evolve/Power Up Tasks and Rewards
- Evolve a Pokemon – Cubone (shiny available)
- Power Up Pokemon 5 times – Bulbasaur (shiny available), Charmander (shiny available), Squirtle (shiny available)
Miscellaneous Tasks and Rewards
- Send 10 Gifts to Friends – Sneasel (shiny available)
- Trade a Pokemon – Bronzor (shiny available)
- Transfer 3 Pokemon – Sableye (shiny available)
Source: Read Full Article