We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Phasmophobia is running a limited-time event which sees players hunting around for Easter eggs in each location. The seasonal event was included as part of the Phasmophobia update that was launched on Friday. The Phasmophobia event tasks players with finding several Easter eggs hidden away in each location.
Players will be able to track how many Easter eggs are left to find in the Phasmophobia truck underneath the map.
Finding all of the Easter eggs will give Phasmophobia players a big rewards, as it will restore the sanity of each of your team members to 100 percent.
If you want to try out the Phasmophobia Easter event then you better act quick as it won’t be around for much longer.
The limited-time event is only running until April 19.
The Phasmophobia Easter egg event was added as part of hotfix v0.6.1.3.
You can find details on what else was added as part of this update below…
PHASMOPHOBIA UPDATE PATCH NOTES
– Added a visual indicator for PC (bottom left) and VR (belt) when using toggle voice
– Increased the brightness of the CCTV night vision in Prison
– VR hold positions for all equipment have been refined, to make the hand model line up with your controller
– Fixed a bug where the CCTV camera number wasn’t updating in the truck
– Fixed a bug where Banshee’s were killing non-targets near doors
– Fixed a bug where hidden Willow hiding spots would still occlude the level
– Fixed a bug where a Ridgeview basement light didn’t turn on
– Fixed a bug where the ghost couldn’t interact with one of the paintings
– Fixed a bug where the top daily challenge slider was interactable
– Fixed a bug where the Voodoo Doll’s left-hand rotation was wrong
– Fixed a bug where you were unable to light house candles
– Potential fix for the VIVE Cosmos mute button not working
Source: Read Full Article