Pack away the Scrabble because the perfect Christmas distraction has just arrived—from a galaxy far, far away.
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is about to land on Xbox Game Pass tomorrow (December 6), meaning subscribers get nine whole games to play for free.
The bundle includes all three Lego Star Wars trilogies ranging from Episode I through to Episode IX.
READ NEXT: 'Fortnite made us rich as we met on game before making £10k a month as OnlyFans couple'
The game has overwhelmingly positive reviews and has won praise for its smart, funny reimagining of the epic sci-fi saga. It also comes with a couch co-op mode, making it the perfect game to play with your family members over the Christmas break.
It features more than 300 playable skins to unlock, ranging from some of the movie franchise's biggest characters (like Anakin Skywalker) to its most obscure.
In the Daily Star's 2019 review of the Skywalker Saga, writer Jim Hargreaves described it as "a pretty huge leap" and "the definitive Star Wars game of this generation, LEGO fan or not".
If this isn't enough Star Wars action, Game Pass also gives you access to the Souls-like title Jedi: Fallen Order as well as Star Wars: Squadrons.
To get your hands on the Skywalker Saga, you just have to be a member of Xbox Game Pass. This is Xbox's monthly subscription service that gives you access to more than 100 great games from all genres, including some next-gen Xbox exclusives.
Flights to become much more annoying as passengers now allowed to phone people
Lego Star Wars isn't the only great game coming to Xbox Game Pass this month.
Other titles include:
- Hello Neighbour 2 (December 6)
- Chained Echoes (December 8)
- Metal: Hellsinger (December 8)
- High On Life (December 13)
- Potion Craft (December 13)
- Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan (December 15)
There'll be a few other games being removed from the service on December 15, including Firewatch, Lake, Dragon Quest XI, Neoverse, and many others. So, make sure you play them before they go, as it could be your last chance.
- Google's app of the year lets you make your own AI artwork in seconds
- Creeps thirsty for nude TikTok videos tricked by virus that steals bank details
- Elon Musk's telepathic monkey learns to type with its brain
- Unlucky man beaten and robbed immediately after buying 300 iPhones
- Messi, Pogba and Neymar added to Call of Duty but fans would rather have Harry Maguire
Source: Read Full Article