Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the February issue
In the February issue we’ve got our first look at the new Mac Pro and we’ve got everything you need to know about Apple’s new high-end desktop. Take your iPhone or iPad photo skills to the next level and learn how to take advantage of photo-editing tools in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Why Apple’s next step with the Mac should be consumer-focused
• MacUser Reviews: Swift Publisher 5.5, FontExplorer X Pro 7
• iOS Central: The new 10.2-inch iPad: How does it compare to the iPad Air?
• iOS Central Reviews: Live Home 3D Pro, Filmic Firstlight
• Working Mac: What’s the difference between Save, Save As, and Duplicate in macOS apps?
• Playlist: Reviews of Powerbeats Pro, Urbanears Rålis Bluetooth speaker, Polk Legend L100 speakers, Etymotic ER4XR in-ear headphones, TaoTronics TT-BH046 noise-cancelling headphones
• Mac 911: Why you shouldn’t use cloud backup services to make copies of your Time Machine volumes, plus how to load a massive amount of data into Photos on a Mac set to Optimize Mac Storage
Read your issues on Mac or PC
Starting today, you can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
- While connected to wi-fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Apple News+, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.
Source: Read Full Article