Cecilias are a rare resource in Genshin Impact, used primarily for ascending characters such as Venti and Albedo. It’s unlikely you’ll find the flower if you’re simply roaming around Teyvat – you need to know exactly where to look, as its spawn locations are incredibly limited.
Here’s where you can find Cecilia in Genshin Impact, along with an efficient way to quickly farm the material.
Where To Find Cecilia
There are several different ways to acquire Cecilia in Genshin Impact. However, there’s only one spot in the wild that they’re known to grow. Check out these locations if you need to fill your inventory with the valuable flower.
- Starsnatch Cliff: This is the only location you’ll find Cecilias growing in the wild. Thankfully, there are plenty of them to go around – and you’ll rarely be low on supply if you stop by often and do some foraging.
- Flora In Mondstadt: Head over to the flower shop in Mondstadt and you can purchase a few Cecilias from Flora.
- Sharp At Starsnatch Cliff: Talk with Sharp up on Starsnatch Cliff and ask if he’s bored. From there, he’ll ask you if you want a few flowers and will promptly hand over five Cecilias. This trick only works once, so don’t expect to use it as a reliable farming method.
- Grace Near Favonius Cathedral: Ask what Grace is doing, then inquire about Barbatos. From there, ask about how to pray to Barbatos. Finally, discuss “unsettling omens” and she’ll give you three Cecilias. Just like with Sharp, this trick only works once.
How To Quickly Farm Cecilia
Farming Cecilias is one of the simplest things you’ll do in all of Genshin Impact. Once you figure out a good pattern, it’s easy to find more than 30 Cecilias in just 10 minutes. These flowers will respawn every two days, so make sure to pick them up as soon as they become available. Here’s a simple farming route that will quickly fill your inventory with flowers:
- Head to Flora in Mondstadt and purchase five Cecilias.
- Teleport to Starfell Valley, just west of Thousand Wind Temple.
- Run northeast until you’re just north of Thousand Wind Temple.
- From there, be on the lookout for several bunches of Cecilias. They’re scattered about the entire area and spawn all the way to the very tip of Starsnatch Cliff.
What Is Cecilia Used For?
Cecilia is used to ascend both Albedo and Venti. You’ll need over 100 flowers total to fully ascend one character – meaning you’ll be making frequent stops to Starsnatch Cliff. However, you should be able to find 100 Cecilias in three or four trips – maybe even less if you’ve already got some in your inventory and are buying them from Flora when available.
You can also use Cecilias to craft the Anemoculus Resonance Stone. This item is used to find nearby Anemoculi in Mondstadt, although it’s consumed after you successfully find one. You’ll need five Cecilias to make an Anemoculus Resonance Stone, marking yet another reason you’ll be heading up to Starsnatch Cliff.
Source: Read Full Article