Fortnite week 5 challenges will be going live soon in the season 8 Battle Pass on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PCs and Macs.
It’s come around fast but Fortnite season 8 has hit the halfway point, with attention in the coming weeks set to shift to what’s in store with season 9.
But before Fortnite season 9 launches there will still be plenty of challenges, events and surprises coming up for Battle Royale fans.
As per usual this week’s Fortnite challenges have once again leaked before being officially announced by Epic Games.
In a post online Twitter user @FortniteGameLAT revealed the leaked week 5 challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale.
Tasks for this week revolve around the Happy Hamlet race track, Volcano vents and pirate camps.
Here is the full list of the Fortnite week 5 leaked challenges…
• Deal damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents
• Eliminate opponents at Pirate Camps
• Use a Volcano Vent, a biplane and a vehicle in the same match
• Search chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts
• First: Gain shields from Mushrooms
– Second: Gain shields from Small Shield Potions
– Final: Gain shields from Shield Potions
• Complete a lap of the race track in Happy Hamlet
• Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy
It remains to be seen if these challenges are indeed the ones that go live for Fortnite week 5.
The Fortnite week 5 challenges should go live in the season 8 Battle Pass on Thursday March 28 at 2.30pm UK time.
In the meantime Fortnite fans can test their skills against the week 4 challenges if they haven’t done already. Here is a list of the week 4 tasks…
FORTNITE WEEK 4 SEASON 8 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Stage 1 of 5: Land at Tilted Towers
• Use the Baller in different matches
• Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon
FORTNITE WEEK 4 SEASON 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Canon
• Search Buried Treasure
• Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
• Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match
Source: Read Full Article