Are we going to get any proper Fortnite patch notes this week? Will Epic ever take them out of the vault? Or are we doomed to finding all the changes and tweaks ourselves as Chapter 2 progresses.
May God have mercy on us all if it's the latter. It makes reporting on the changes very tricky, and often leaves players confused about precisely what is changing on a day-to-day basis.
But this week, we could be seeing more changes occur. We could see Epic once again publish information about what's going to happen when the new patch is applied tomorrow morning.
For the last few weeks, we've seen Epic consistently apply updates on Tuesday mornings, but nothing is ever permanent in Fortnite – be mindful the next patch could still happen on Wednesday or something.
Until we see the actual patch notes drop, the best we can do is look at what Epic has signalled it'll be changing when the new patch hits and hope we're in the right ballpark when the update lands.
Here's what we know so far.
Fortnite Chapter 2 – News, Leaks, Guides & More
Posted by dataminer HYPEX , a well-known leaker that has cited spidicey1 with these for these new updates, there are numerous items that could be coming to Fortnite that will improve player mobility.
Apparently, data in the code makes references to the following list of new things in the game (we think scooting around the map on a Scooter would be amazing, frankly).
The list includes:
– Surprise Party
– Tornado Grenade
– Clone Machine
– Chug Stand
– Pool Floatie
Can we expect to see these items manifest soon? We certainly hope so.
As ever, there will be some fixes coming in the next release.
As per theFortnite Trello board,we can infer these are:
• Safe Zone setting on Xbox One may reset to 1.00 upon each login.
• Motorboats disabled in Arena.
• Cosmetic issue with the "Kitbash" outfit, causing the head to appear to float above the body.
• Magma Wrap looks different than intended.
• Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes.
• Wire frame sphere may appear around some pet Back Bling
• Spawning over the ocean in Playgrounds is making completing some challenges difficult
• Unable to resize Elimination Feed widget within HUD Layout Tool
• FPS and hitching on Mobile
Video Game Christmas Events 2019
Source: Read Full Article