The Fortnite x Star Wars event has been and gone, players got the chance to watch an exclusive clip from the upcoming Rise of the Skywalker film.
But now is when the fun can begin, with Epic Games now rolling out a series of Star Wars-themed challenges.
We'd like to pretend they had some really cool snazzy name, but they're simply called 'Fortnite Star Wars challenges' which is to the point we guess.
We bet the empire would proper love that.
You'll find the list of those challenges just below
- Complete Stage 1 Challenges (5) – Reward: Jedi Order Banner
- Complete Stage 2 Challenges (5) – Reward: First Order Back Bling
- Complete Stage 2 Challenges (5) – Reward: Jedi Training Emote
- Deal damage with a lightsaber (100)
- Stage 2 of 3 – Deal damage with a lightsaber (200)
- Raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites (1)
- Block damage with a lightsaber (50)
- Stage 2 of 3 – Block damage with a lightsaber (100)
- First Order Stormtrooper eliminations with a lightsaber or from beyond 100m (1)
- Deal damage with a First Order Blaster Rifle to opponents or First Order Stormtroopers (200)
For the purpose of this page we
Anyway, for the purpose of this page, we're focussing on just one of the above challenges to show you what you need to do. You probably knew that though, if you clicked through Google.
So let's stop waffling and get to it.
How to raise your banner to capture TIE fighter crash sites
Now, first up, when you find a TIE fighter crash site, you'll be ambushed by First Order stormtroopers. Which is good in one sense because then you can also complete one of the other challenges.
They are much harder than the monsters from Fortnitemares though, so make sure you're armed so you can defend yourself.
Kill the stormtroopers and then approach the centre to find a flag. Now just hit the right button to claim the flag and your new banner will raise up.
And you've done it.
Now go find two more TIE fighter crash sites to complete the challenge.
Where to find TIE fighter crash sites?
There's plenty to be found across the whole map
So far players have found 5 locations dotted across the game's map.
There's one found south of Steam Stacks, another northwest of Salty Springs, a third north of Holly Hedges, another north of Retail Row, as well as one southwest of Slurpy Swamp.
Should it help, thank the guys over at www.progameguides.com for creating the map just above showing all five locations in the event you get a little lost.
And if you want some extra hand-holding, you can also check out the below video from HarryNintyFour who shows exactly what you need to do in order to complete this challenge.
Just make sure that you finish each game otherwise your progress won't count.
Source: Read Full Article