The Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenge run has begun!
The game is now back online and ready for you to jump in – eager for you to boot up the newly rebuilt Fortnite Season 9 map and start to pilfer all the fancy new secrets Epic has smuggled away in the neon nooks and crannies.
We’ve already got a page for you explaining all the Season 9 Week 1 challenges, but here we’re going to dive into the most interesting (and potentially challenging!) task in the newly revealed Season 9 Battle Pass: Visit all 7 Sky Platforms.
You can see the rest of the challenges at the bottom of the page, or scroll down slightly to see more information about how to solve this particular challenge.
FORTNITE SKY PLATFORMS LOCATIONS – Where to find all 7 Sky Platforms
This is one of the free Fortnite Season 9 challenges, so you’ll be able to attempt and complete this even if you haven’t paid for the newest Season Pass – and you can get started on it right away.
To find the Sky Platforms, look for little stages that are seemingly suspended in the air between the newly introduced slipstream tubes. Basically, in the new locations, look up: they shouldn’t be too hard to spot
Here’s where you can find them:
- South-east of the volcano (Pressure Plant)
- South-west of Lazy Lagoon
- South of Salty Springs
- East of Neo Tilted
- West of Shifty Shafts
- South-west of Pleasant Park
- North of Paradise Palms
What are the Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges?
The Challenges leaked before the game went back online, courtesy of Lucas7yoshi:
• Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted – 2 Battle Stars
• Stage 2 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall – 3 Battle Stars
• Visit all 7 Sky Platforms – 5 Battle Stars
• Deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb – 10 Battle Stars
• Pickup 5 Legendary Items in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Search 7 Chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake – 5 Battle Stars
• 3 Scoped Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
• Stage 1 of 3: Deal 300 damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
• Stage 2 of 3: Deal 200 damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
• Stage 3 of 3: Deal 100 damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above – 4 Battle Stars
Source: Read Full Article