Fortnite week 9 challenges are available now, with players trying to find the secret Battle Star that is hidden in the latest season 9 loading screen.
The Fortnite week 9 secret Battle Star is the final hidden loading screen item for season 9, with a Fortbyte loading screen next up.
The Fortnite week 9 loading screen shows the leaked Brite Bomber skin skateboarding.
This skin has not been released yet but will do once the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer event finishes.
As per usual, the Fortnite week 9 loading screen has the location of the secret Battle star hidden away on it.
The clue for the secret Battle Star location in the Fortnite week 9 loading screen can be found in the bottom right hand corner.
It shows a Battle Star above a car which has a cinema-style red velvet rope banner in front of it.
If you’re struggling to find this spot, then this car be found in the Mega Mall location.
It will either be sitting as a museum piece or a reward for completing a contest.
Remember, the Battle Star will only appear once you’ve unlocked the Fortnite week 9 loading screen.
In case you’re wondering, then here is the full list of the Fortnite week 9 challenges which went live this Thursday…
FORTNITE WEEK 9 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon
– Stage 2/5: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon
– Stage 3/5: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon
– Stage 4/5: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon
– Stage 5/5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon
FORTNITE WEEK 9 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) headshot damage – 5 Battle Stars
• Search (7) chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet – 5 Battle Stars
• Eliminate (5) opponents in different Named Locations – 10 Battle Stars
• Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent – 10 Battle Stars
Source: Read Full Article