There are a lot of accessories in Final Fantasy 13, with each one affecting your party's stats in different ways. In this guide, we're going to take a look at Charms and some of the more unique accessories.
Charms will allow you to absorb a specific type of damage depending on which you use, whilst the unique accessories all have a different effect, such as improved potions or an ATB advantage.
How To Find Every Charm In Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Trait||Shop||Buy Price||Synthesized From||Catalyst Required||Treasure Sphere||Hunt Mission|
|Fire Charm||Random: Fire Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Ice Charm||Random: Ice Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe, Mah'Habara||–|
|Lightning Charm||Random: Lightning Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Water Charm||Random: Water Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe, Sulyya Springs||–|
|Wind Charm||Random: Wind Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Earth Charm||Random: Earth Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe||–|
|Twenty-Sided Die||Random: Nullify Damage||–||–||Any other Charm||Mnar Stone||–||48|
Treasure Sphere Locations (Archylte Steppe)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The treasure spheres containing the charms on the Archylte Steppe can mostly be reached without a Chocobo, but are guarded by powerful monsters. It's unlikely you'll be able to claim these accessories during your first visit to the Archylte Steppe.
- Fire Charm: The southwestern section of the Archylte Steppe, the Western Benchland has a large area to the south. Check the westernmost part of this subsection for a treasure sphere.
- Ice Charm: The southwestern section of the Archylte Steppe, the Western Benchland has a large area to the south. The Ice Charm is slightly west of the center of this subsection.
- Lightning Charm: This treasure sphere can be found just after crossing into the Western Benchland from the Central Expanse.
- Water Charm: After completing Mark Mission 12, a new area will become available south of the Central Expanse. Follow it all the way to the end to claim a Water Charm.
- Wind Charm: Look in the northeast region of the Archylte Steppe's Central Expanse.
- Earth Charm: The northeast section of the Archylte Steppe, the Eastern Tors, hides this treasure sphere at its easternmost edge.
Treasure Sphere Locations (Other)
- Ice Charm: After defeating Hecatoncheir in Mah'Habara, continue along the main path. You'll soon come across a treasure sphere containing an Ice Charm.
- Water Charm: If your party is tough enough to defeat the Ceratosaurs in Sulyya Springs' Subterranean Lake, examine the edge of the water to cause two islands to emerge. One contains the Water Charm, but is guarded by powerful monsters you may not be able to defeat on your first visit to the area.
How To Find Every Unique Accessory In Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Trait||Shop||Buy Price||Synthesized From||Catalyst Needed||Treasure Sphere||Hunt Mission|
|Whistlewind Scarf||ATB Advantage||Moogleworks||1,000 gil||–||–||Palamecia, Yaschas Massif||–|
|Aurora Scarf||First Strike||–||–||Whistlewind Scarf||Rhodocrosite||–||–|
|Nimbletoe Boots||Improved Evasion||Moogleworks||6,000 gil||Aurora Scarf||Cobaltite||–||–|
|Gold Watch||Time Extension||–||–||–||–||–||64|
|Champion's Badge||Victory: TP Charge||–||–||–||–||Eden||–|
|Survivalist Catalog||Shroud Scavenger||–||–||–||–||–||15|
|Collector Catalog||Item Scavenger||Moogleworks||100,000 gil||Survivalist Catalog||Uraninite||Taejin's Tower||8|
|Connoisseur Catalog||Item Collector||–||–||Collector Catalog||Mnar Stone||–||–|
|Hunter's Friend||Kill: Libra||–||–||–||–||–||45|
|Speed Sash||Kill: ATB Charge||Moogleworks||10,000 gil||Hunter's Friend||Uraninite||Archylte Steppe||21, 43, 58|
|Energy Sash||Kill: TP Charge||–||–||Speed Sash||Mnar Stone||–||1, 59|
|Doctor's Code||Improved Potions||–||–||–||–||The Sunleth Waterscape||41|
|Growth Egg||Double CP||–||–||–||–||–||55|
|Genji Glove||Uncapped Damage||–||–||–||–||–||51, 62, 63|
Treasure Sphere Locations
- Doctor's Code: In the first area of Chapter 6, be sure to take the side path to your left between the second and third save points. You'll find the Doctor's Code there. It's the only one for a long time, so don't miss it!
- Whistlewind Scarf: In Chapter 9, the perspective shifts between two parties. After the second segment with Sazh and Vanille ends and you're back to Lightning and company, immediately turn around and check the far wall of the room for a treasure sphere.
- Whistlewind Scarf: The treasure sphere sits at the southernmost point of Yaschas Massif, in the farthest chamber of the Paddraean Archaeopolis.
- Speed Sash: Starting in the Central Expanse area of the Archylte Steppe, head west until you cross into the Western Benchlands. Turn north until you find yourself in the Eastern Tors, and continue north into a small secluded area that contains a Speed Sash.
- Collector Catalog: After defeating Dahaka in Taejin's Tower, a Menhirrim will activate granting you access to the seventh floor. Go there to find a Collector's Catalog along the main path.
- Champion's Badge: In the Siren's Park area of Chapter 12, turn around just before leaving for Leviathan Plaza. Take the left-hand path, then take your first right and follow the path to the end to claim the Champion's Badge.
- Collector Catalog: After completing Mark Mission 30, a new area will become available to explore past Aggra's Pasture in the Archylte Steppe. You'll need a Chocobo to get there. Once you arrive in the Haerii Archaeopolis, stick to the right-hand wall until you come upon a treasure sphere. Open it to get a Collector Catalog.
Source: Read Full Article