EA Sports introduced the new FUT 20 Headliners last week, celebrating those players who have shown an exceptional run of form since the beginning of the season.
As we've seen with multiple events in FIFA 20, the squad was slimmed down as EA Sports looks to release two squads one week apart.
That means we should see another selection of Ultimate Team players released later today that's different from the first batch of players released in FUT packs last week.
This first squad will only be available until later today up until the point the second squad goes live.
If you're curious which players have already been confirmed as FUT Headliners, you'll find the list of players below. There's also a photo gallery if you want to take a closer look at their full stats.
But as we mention a new squad is coming later today, so keep reading for everything you need to know, including predictions on which players could make the cut.
FIFA 20 Headliners – How does it work?
Lets first assume you missed last weeks initial announcement. You might be curious how these dynamic FUT player cards work within the game.
"At the launch of the event, each FUT 20 Headliners player item is released at one in-form upgrade higher than their latest qualifying performance based In-Form (TOTW, MOTM, Hero, Record Breaker or Team of the Group Stage item) or their base item," EA Sports explained.
"Each time a Headliner gets a performance based In-Form, their Headliner item will also receive an In-Form upgrade. This ensures that their Headliner item will always stay one in-form ahead for the remainder of the season."
"In addition, FUT 20 Headliners will also receive an additional one-time permanent upgrade if their club achieves four back to back wins during the remainder of the domestic league season. If this occurs, the Headliners item will remain two In-Forms ahead of their last performance based In-Form throughout FUT 20, making Headliners one of the most powerful and dynamic player items ever!"
So now you should be pretty clear on what the event is all about.
That said, If you do want the full 4-1-1, we've included the FIFA 20 Headliners FAQ further down the page.
FIFA 20 Headliners Team 2 Release Time?
EA Sports has already confirmed that "a second group of FUT20 Headliners will be released on Friday 24 Jan." However, at the time or writing they have not shared a specific time they'll be releasing or announcing the new FUT cards.
Typially the developer willrelease their new player cards at around 6pm GMT in the evening.
Last week, EA Sports announced and released the first squad of FIFA 20 Headliners at just gone 6pm GMT.
So it seems as safe a bet as any that the second team will also be announced and released at around 6pm GMT once again.
Coronavirus causes ‘Plague Inc’ app in China to skyrocket as virus fears spread
SSX Tricky could be returning to PlayStation and Xbox consoles
FUT 20 Headliners Team 2 Predictions
The FIFA 20 Headliners squad is pretty big, so there will be plenty of players in with a shout.
That said, this writer personally only knows the Premier League inside out, so whilst I could bang on about Gabriel Martinelli (still) or even Bukayo Saka, there's bound to be other players more deserving of a spot.
Thankfully , professional FIFA experts at Futwiz have pulled together all the stats to suggest the following potential squad.
Some of the below have already been included in the first headliners squad (the ones we've put a line through) but we think the rest of the players are still in with a good shout for the second team selection.
FIFA 20 Headliners Team 2 Predictions:
- GK: Keylor Navas (PSG) – 87>> 91 – 10 CS in 14 games
- RM: Adama Traore (Wolves) – 74> 85 – 4 goals and 4 assists in 18 games
- LM: Dimitry Payet (Marseille) – 81> 86 – 6 goals and 3 assists in 16 games
- CF: Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) – 86> 88 –7 goals and 4 assist in 19 games
- ST: Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) – 83> 87 – 18 goals and 6 assists in 17 games
- LB: Theo Hernandez (Milan) – 76> 86 – 4 goals and 2 assists in 14 games
- CB: Chris Smalling (Roma)- 83> 85 – 2 goals and 1 assist and 5 cs in 14 games
- CM: James Maddison (Leicester)- 79> 86 – 6 goals and 3 assists in 20 games
- CDM: Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester) – 85>> 87 – 2 goals and 1 assists and 8 cs in 19 games
- RM: Pizzi (Benfica) – 84> 87 – 12 goals and 8 assists in 15 games
- ST: Karim Benzema ( Real Madrid) – 87>> 90 – 12 goals and 5 assist in 18 games
- ST: Lautaro Martinez (Inter) – 81>> 86 – 10 goals and 1 assist in 16 games
- GK: Andre Onana (Ajax)– 78> 82 –7 CS in 18 games
- LM: Phillip Max (Augsburg) – 77> 86 – 6 goals and 4 assist in 15 games
- CM: Alexander Golovin (Monaco) – 78> 84 – 3 goals and 3 assists in 17 games
- ST: Marcus Thuram (Borussia M’gladbah) – 75> 84 – 6 goals and 5 assists in 15 games
- ST: Mislav Orsic (Dynamo Zagreb) – 73> 84 – 11 goals in 12 games
More to follow later today. Read on for the full FIFA 20 Headliners team 1 squad and the full Headliners FAQ.
FIFA 20 Headliners Team 1 Players
- CAM: Neymar JR (PSG) – 94
- ST: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) – 93
- RW: Mo Salah (Liverpool) – 93
- CF: Dries Mertens (Napoli) – 90
- CAM: Luis Alberto (Lazio) – 88
- CB: Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) – 88
- LB: Alex Telles (Porto) – 87
- RB: Kyle Walker (Man City) – 87
- CM: Saul Niguez (Atletico Madrid) – 87
- RW: Gerard Moreno (Villarreal) – 87
- CAM: Radja Nainggolan (Cagliari Calcio) – 87
- ST: Jamie Vardy (Leicester) – 86
- RB: Nelson Semedo (Barcelona) – 86
- CM: Morgan Sanson (Marseille) – 84
FIFA 20 Headliner FAQ –
Q: Who qualifies to be a FUT 20 Headliner?
A: FUT 20 Headliners is a selection on the most form players in world football currently.
Q: Are FUT 20 Headliners dynamic items?
A: Yes, FUT 20 Headliners are dynamic items that get automatically upgraded each time the player earns a qualified in-form during the remainder of the current season.
Q: What is a performance based In-Form?
A: A performance based In-Form is an item awarded from real world performances. Performance Based in-forms include: TOTW (until the end of the 2019-20 season), MOTM, Hero, Record Breaker and Team Of The Tournament selections. Headliner items will NOT be upgraded based on POTM, Award Winner, SBC, or other in-game event selection.
Q: Which games qualify for a domestic league club wins upgrade?
A: Only domestic league fixtures count towards a players’ clubs winning streak. Domestic Cup, UEFA competitions, and international fixtures do not count towards a club win streak.
Q: When does the club winning streak start from?
A: The Winning streak for each club starts from the launch of Headliners on Jan 17 2020. Any club wins before that date do not count towards the upgrade.
Q: How long will a FUT 20 Headliners player take to get updated in-game?
A: Similar to other dynamic items, individual performance upgrades will be available shortly after their most recent In-Form Item is available in-game. An upgrade based on a team’s winning streak will be updated within 48 hours of a team winning their fourth game in the winning streak.
Q: What happens if a Headliners Player is transferred/loaned to a different club?
A: If a Headliners player transfers/goes on loan during the season the Headliners item will remain at their previous club until they either receive an IF at their new club or their new club achieves a club winning streak from the time the player joins onwards. At that point the Headliners item will be updated with the player's new club.
Q: What happens if a player’s in-form item is in a different position to their FUT 20 Headliner item?
A: The position of the headliner item will always stay the same as the position at which it was released.
Q: Will FUT 20 Headliners’ dynamic images change if they get an upgrade?
A: Headliner items will have their own unique image, the image will remain the same regardless of how many performance based in-forms they get.
Q: Will FUT 20 Headliners’ dynamic images change if they get a club winning streak upgrade?
A: If a player’s club achieves the four game winning streak upgrade the image will show a glow around the player.
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article