Division 2 servers are going down today on PS4, Xbox One and PCs to fix “occasional server crashes”.
The news was revealed by the official Division 2 Twitter and marks the second day in a row the new Ubisoft game has had server downtime.
Yesterday the Division 2 went down ahead of the rollout of patch 1.7 which brought fixes to frame rate drops and player-scaling problems.
Speaking about the latest Division 2 server outage, the game’s Twitter posted: “Expected downtime is approximately 30 minutes. The server restart will fix occasional server crashes
“Thanks for your patience!”
The latest Division 2 server outage is expected to start at 2pm UK time today and finish – if all goes to plan – by 2.30pm.
And in case you’re wondering, here is everything that was included in the most recent Division 2 update…
DIVISION 2 PATCH NOTES
• Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
• Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
• Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
• Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
• Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
• Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
• Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
• Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
• Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
• Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
• Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
• Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
• Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
• Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
• Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
• Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
• Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
• Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
• Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
• Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
• Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
• Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
• Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.
Source: Read Full Article