Dead or Alive 6’s free-to-play version, Core Fighters, has a sweet little treat for those who download the free bundle package. The Core Fighters bundle comes with series mainstay and Ninja Gaiden protagonist, Ryu Hayabusa, for no extra charge.
The Core Fighters bundle is downloadable for free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You only need an active PS Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership to install the game. Doing so nets you Ryu Hayabusa’s character license for free, a DLC add-on that typically ranges from $3 USD to $8 USD depending on the character.
Dead or Alive 6: Core Fighters is the instant-access version of the game. With Core Fighters, you can play as familiar combatants like Hitomi and Kasumi, get access to most of the stages and game modes, and more. Other features, like story mode and additional characters, can be purchased separately on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
We gave the fighting game a 7/10 in our Dead or Alive 6 review, saying, “Despite some missteps, DoA6 is a fun, engaging fighter with great-feeling, easy-to-pick-up combat, a strong sense of visual style, and a lot of personality. If you’re looking for a new fighting game to learn the ins and outs of–or perhaps a nice entry into the 3D side of fighting games–DoA6 is a fighter of choice.”
Best Christmas Deals
- This Huge Winter Game Sale Includes Resident Evil 2, DMC 5 For $18 Each
- 10 Free Nintendo Switch Games Are Up For Grabs–Here's How To Get Them
- Best Buy: Nintendo Switch, 4K TVs, And More Featured In Pre-Christmas Sale
- Switch, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, And More Featured In Walmart's Holiday Sale
- 19 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For Gamers And Techies
Source: Read Full Article