The Archives is a mode in Dead By Daylight that serves as a kind of battle pass equivalent. It allows you to obtain a steady supply of Bloodpoints, which will in turn enable you to unlock exclusive items and lore as you progress in the mode.
A new Archive is released in the game every three months, with a new Rift and a new Tome with four levels. If you follow the right path, you can save a lot of Bloodpoints in each level by not collecting the challenge rewards — which don't count for the cap in-game.
Bloodpoint-Saving Path For Tome 12 Level 1
The first level for Tome 12 branches out at a lot of points, which makes it extremely easy to pile up quite a lot of Bloodpoints without needing much work. The main goal is to start from the prologue and hit the epilogue while finishing all the challenges, and leaving as many rewards unclaimed as possible.
The developers have embraced this phenomenon, and started having two different prologues for both Killer and Survivor challenges. Now you can use this to save even more Bloodpoints within the same level. This particular level allows you to save a total of 265,000 Bloodpoints.
It's the first level, so the challenges are easier, and they only reward you with 15,000 and 25,000 Bloodpoints each. The main motive to save the currency in this way is to have more saved up whenever a new character gets released.
As for the path for this level, simply collect the rewards for the challenges mentioned below, and then you can finish the rest of the challenges and leave them unclaimed.
You'll be able to claim Epilogue rewards after finishing the Reverent challenge. A lot of the challenges that'll be left unclaimed during this also contain character lore. You'll only be able to unlock them when you decide to claim the Bloodpoints.
- Life Giver – Heal a total of three health states of any Survivor.
- Jump-Start – Vault a pallet or a window twice in chase in the same trial.
- Strategic Alliance – Perform cooperative actions for a total of 90 seconds.
- Scrap Yard – Damage six generators.
- Diverse Despair – Hook four different survivors.
- Predator or Prey – Earn three bronze-quality Evader or Chaser emblems.
- Knockout – Knock down eight Survivors.
- Glyph Massacre – Commune with an Orange Glyph and then hook six Survivors in the same trial.
- Reverent – Sacrifice six Survivors to The Entity.
Source: Read Full Article