Cyberpunk 2077 has a complex level up system with stats and points to spend, but you never get enough points to make yourself a powerful all-rounder. You need to specialise in a specific area. In this guide, I’ll talk you through the best perks for a Sharpshooter class so you can use SMGs and precision rifles and play Cyberpunk like a cover shooter.
Before we dive into the perks, though, let’s talk stats.
Cyberpunk 2077 Best Stats For A Sharpshooter/Sniper Class
Here are the five specialisations you can put points into and how they affect your overall stats:
- Add 5 health, add 3 stamina
- Increase damage with fists and gorilla arms by 3
- Increase damage with melee weapons by 1.5%
- Decrease movement penalty when grabbing an enemy and wielding a HMG by 6%
- Increase passive evasion from enemy attacks by 1%
- Increase crit chance by 1%
- Increase damage from Mantis Blades by 3
- Allows you to unlock doors
- Each point spent increases armour by 5%
- Increases crit damage by 2%
- Increases all resistances by 1%
- Increases stealth damage by 10%
- Reduces speed by which enemies detect you in stealth by 0.5%
- Increase mono wire damage by 3
- Increase cyber deck RAM capacity by 4%
- Increase quickhack damage by 0.5%
- Increase quickhack duration by 1%
Your most important stat with this Sharpshooter build is Cool. This helps you land critical shots on enemies and also gives you a bonus if you’re taking concealed shots from range. It also makes you harder to spot. Pair it with the Mono Wire augmentation to turn Cyberpunk into Hitman, as well as to give yourself a close-range option. Intelligence will also help here so you can use quick hacks in a pinch, and you will want some Technical Ability and Reflexes.
Cyberpunk 2077 Best Perks For A Sharpshooter/Sniper Class
First I’ll list the perks you should aim for and then I’ll talk a little about the why. It’s also worth noting that you might have to put some points in other perks in certain categories to unlock some of the perks below. You should first prioritise the ones you can immediately unlock at your current level.
- Eagle Eye: Reduces time to aim down sights with rifles and SMGs by 10% then 25%
- Duck Hunter: Increases rifle and SMG damage to moving enemies by 10%
- Bullseye: Increases rifle and SMG damage while aiming by 10%
- Bulletjock: increases damage with rifles and SMGs by 3%
- Shoot, Reload, Repeat: killing an enemy with a rifle or SMG reduces reload times by 20% for 5 seconds
- Executioner: Deal 25% more damage with rifles and SMGs on enemies with health above 50%
- Covering Killshot: Increases crit chance with rifles and SMGs by 10% when firing from behind cover
- Trench Warfare: Increases rifle and SMG damage by 5% when firing from behind cover
- In Perspective: Rifle and SMG bullets ricochet an additional 2 times
- Named Bullets: Increases crit damage with rifles and SMGs by 35%
- Savage Stoic: Increases damage with rifles and SMGs by 35% when standing still
- Skull Skipper: Each headshot reduces recoil with rifles and SMGs by 5% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times
- Feel The Flow: Reduces reload time for assault rifles and SMGs by 10%
- Recoil Wrangler: Reduces recoil with assault rifles and SMGs by 10%
- Long Shot: Rifle and SMG damage increases with range
- Hunter’s Hands: Reduces recoil with rifles and SMGs by 20% when firing from behind cover
- Nerves of Steel: Increases headshot damage with sniper rifles and precision rifles by 20%
- Bunker: Increases armour and resistances by 15% when shooting with rifles and SMGs from behind cover.
- Punisher: After defeating an enemy with a rifle or SMG, weapon sway and bullet spread don’t exist for 10 seconds.
- Shrapnel: All grenade types deal 20 damage in addition to their normal effects
- Bladerunner: Increases damage to drones, mechs and robots by 20%
- Crouching Tiger: Increases movement speed while sneaking by 20%
- Strike From the Shadows: increases crit chance by 15% while sneaking
- Sniper: Increases damage by headshots fired from outside combat by 30%
- Silent and Deadly: Increase damage dealt by silenced weapons by 25% while sneaking
- Assassin: Deal 15% more damage to humans
- Hidden Dragon: Perform non-lethal aerial takedowns
- Big Sleep: Disable all cameras in the network for 3 minutes
- Turret Shutdown: Disables security turrets in the network for 3 mins
- Pack Mule: Increase carrying capacity by 60
- Dog of War: Increase health regen in combat by 30%
- Steel Shell: Increase armour by 10%
- Multitasker: Shoot while sprinting, sliding, and vaulting
This class is mostly about planting your feet and picking your shots. Using this Sharpshooter build, you will get bonuses to your shots when shooting from stealth, which stack with bonuses from aiming down sights and shooting from cover. Find a good perch with a view over an enemy compound, stop and pop. I’ve also added in some maneuverability perks just to give you escape options if you get surrounded.
If you’re looking for more, we’ve got plenty more options in our complete Cyberpunk 2077 best builds guide.
Next: Cyberpunk 2077 Complete Guide And Walkthrough
Cyberpunk 2077 is available for PC on GOG.COM, Steam and Epic, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia from December 10, 2020. When you buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group and supports their future projects.
These articles are posted in affiliation with GOG.COM. TheGamer received compensation from GOG Sp. z o.o. for affiliating these articles with their brand.
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X
Kirk is the Editor-in-Chief at The Gamer. He likes Arkane games a little too much.
Source: Read Full Article