Among the many discounts we saw for during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we saw some discounts on PlayStation Plus, Sony’s onlien subscription service that lets you play games online, store your saves in the cloud, two free games a month (as long as you’re a member–This month’s games are Titanfall 2 and Monster Energy Supercross), and extra discounts on the PlayStation Store.
One year of PS Plus usually costs $60, but Black Friday and Cyber Monday have brought us some big discounts on that price. On Black Friday itself, you could get a year of PS Plus for $36, but this deal has since ended, and we don’t expect it’ll be that cheap again for this week. Right now, the best deal you can still find on PS Plus is at Ebay, which is selling 12-month subscription cards for $44 each. This is still a great deal, and because PS Plus memberships can be stacked, you can stock up now and save yourself money in the longterm.
Best Cyber Week PS Plus deal: $44 at Ebay
Please note these are physical cards, so you’ll have to wait to redeem it until it arrives in the mail, but it comes with free shipping.
Sony’s official offer on PlayStation Plus for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 was $45 for a yearly membership; unfortunately, that deal seems to have ended at all major retailers, so jump on the Ebay deal ASAP if you’ve been waiting to renew or extend your subscription for cheap.
Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Gaming Deals
- Cyber Monday Gaming Deals Guide 2019
- Cyber Monday 2019 Gaming Deals Still Available
- Best Cyber Monday Nintendo Switch Deals 2019
- PS4's Best Cyber Monday Gaming Deals 2019
- Best Cyber Monday Xbox One Deals 2019
More Cyber Monday 2019 deals
- Best Cyber Monday 2019 Gaming Deals
- Nintendo Switch Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- PS4 Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Xbox One Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Best PlayStation Plus Deals
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Walmart Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Steam Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deals
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Deals
Source: Read Full Article