Call of Duty fans are counting down to the release of the mid-season update for Modern Warfare 2. Call of Duty Season 3 Reloaded brings a host of new features to both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. As you can see from the patch notes below, the Season 3 Reloaded update introduces the Faceoff mode to Modern Warfare 2. The popular game mode sees two teams of three battle on smaller maps in Kill Confirmed, Domination and Team Deathmatch. Elsewhere, Ranked mode adds a selection of new features, including the ability to find a party if your crew is offline. Other new Modern Warfare 2 features, bug fixes and gameplay tweaks can be seen in the Season 3 Reloaded patch notes below.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Reloaded patch notes…
• First debuted in Modern Warfare 3, Faceoff has returned!
• 3v3 Kill Confirmed, Domination, Team Deathmatch on Gunfight maps
• Killstreaks and Field Upgrades disabled
Gunfight O.S.P. (On Site Procurement)
• Gunfight variant where players spawn in with fists and must collect their weapons from the walls and floor. Grab a quick pistol and push or go for a more powerful weapon before you engage!
• The Infected mode you love on a Battle Map scale. More players, more infected, more fun! Infected players respawn with parachutes. When half the survivors have been wiped out a UAV sweep starts to help hunt the remaining players! Happy hunting!
• Players will no longer be awarded “One Shot One Kill” for earning kills with the Cranked bomb explosion
• Updated the Gunfight mode description to be more clear about win conditions
• Removed laser attachments from all Gunfight Loadouts
• Enabled an oxygen meter in Core Multiplayer
• Set enemy Players and the Overtime flag to always show preview outlines while the pre-match countdown is active in Gunfight
• Set the default Drop Zone rotation order to “Linear”
• Updated the “Spectating” option values to be more descriptive of what they represent
• Set the default round limit to 6 in Search and Destroy
• Set the default round limit to 6 for Gunfight
• Added Black Gold as a selectable Map
• Removed the “Care Package Drop Time” options for game modes that do not support Killstreaks
• Updated the score limit for Grind to be 60 points
• Added the FJX Imperium and Cronen Squall as selectable weapons in relevant options for One In the Chamber, Infected, and Gunfight
• Find A Party: Multiplayer Ranked Play players can utilize the ‘Find a Party’ feature to find Squadmates of similar Skill before searching for a match.
– This feature includes the following preference filters:
– In-Game Communication Style: No Preference, Voice, Ping Only, and Text
– Main Language: Select up to 3 language preferences: English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), or Spanish (EU) (ES)
– Playstyle: Competitive has been pre-selected and will remain locked for Party Finder.
• Fixed an issue where Players could not deploy the MGB while swimming underwater
• Fixed an issue where getting DDoSed while holding a Javelin would prevent lock on
• Fixed a small number of issues that prevented the Perk widget from updating properly in All or Nothing matches
• Fixed an issue with the Equipment base widget so that it correctly shows the recharge progress of Equipment if the “Restock” Perk is active in All or Nothing matches
• Fixed an issue with the Cranked timer not being given to Players who eliminate another Player with the “Survivor” Perk active
• Fixed an issue where invalid Camo references were being applied to weapons if the Player were to go on a winning streak in Gunfight
• Fixed an issue where Shock Sticks were being equipped as lethal Equipment in Gunfight
• Fixed an issue where the out of bounds timer could be reset
• Fixed unintended exploits on Pelayo’s Lighthouse and Himmelmatt Expo
• Fixed an issue where bots were not respawning if “Force Respawn” is toggled off
Source: Read Full Article