Black Friday 2019 sales are beginning this week, with the major sales day taking place on Friday. In recent years Black Friday has overtaken Boxing Day as the best time to grab a bargain in the UK. Many retailers slash prices in advance of Black Friday, which comes the day after Thanksgiving. And for Black Friday 2019 PS4 gamers can take advantage of a trick to get an even bigger saving.
Right now the official PS4 PS Store is running a Black Friday 2019 promotion with big savings on popular PlayStation games.
Among the savings is the ever popular GTA 5, with the Premium Online Edition reduced by 73 per cent to just £7.99.
While Marvel’s Spider-Man has had its price slashed by 54 per cent to £15.99 and FIFA 20 has seen its price drop to £39.99.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition has also had its price slashed from £89.99 to £29.99.
- PS Plus November 2019 FREE PS4 games: Shock PlayStation news latest
And if you want to save even more in the PS4 Black Friday 2019 sale then there’s a little trick you can use to get an even bigger discount.
Right now CDKeys is offering a PlayStore Store wallet top-up at a reduced price.
You can get a redeemable code that gives you £50 to spend in the PS Store for just £43.99.
That means you get an extra £6 to spend in the PS Store, giving you an additional saving to the price cuts already on offer.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE DEAL
If you don’t want to spend £50 then CDKeys is also offering a range of other wallet top-ups at a reduced rate.
Here are all the different denominations that have seen their prices cut…
• PlayStation Network £15 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £13.99
• PlayStation Network £20 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £18.99
• PlayStation Network £25 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £23.49
• PlayStation Network £35 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £28.79
• PlayStation Network £40 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £36.99
• PlayStation Network £50 wallet top-up: CDKeys price £43.99
Unmissable PS Plus Black Friday deal live ahead of December free games
Tesco Black Friday deals: When do Tesco deals go live?
When to tune in for FINAL PlayStation Plus reveal of 2019
You will be able to use these PlayStation wallet top-ups to get even bigger savings on the PlayStation Store Black Friday sales running right now.
The PS Store Black Friday sale is running until 11.59pm on Monday December 2.
Here are some of the Black Friday 2019 deals on offer…
• Borderlands 3 • £34.99 • SAVE £25
• NBA 2K20 • £29.99 • SAVE £25
• Need For Speed Heat • £41.99 • SAVE £18
• Sekiro Shadows Die Twice • £38.99 • SAVE £21
• Devil May Cry 5 • £15.99 • SAVE £29
• Resident Evil 2 • £15.99 • SAVE £29
• The Outer Worlds • £37.49 • SAVE £12.50
• Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled • £22.74 • SAVE £12.25
• Ghost Recon Breakpoint • £29.99 • SAVE £30
• Call of Duty Modern Warfare Operator Edition • £59.99 • SAVE £15
If you want to see all the PS Store Black Friday 2019 deals then click here to be taken to the official listings page.
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Black Friday 2019 deals and offers
This article contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission on any sales of products or services we write about. This article was written completely independently, see more details here
Source: Read Full Article