- Best VCAR Attachments In Battlefield 2042
The VCAR is not a good gun. Let's just get that out of the way. It might even be one of the worst weapons in all of Battlefield 2042, which doesn't really seem fair, as the premise of the gun should be good. It's a medium-range marksman rifle with a decent fire rate, but it just puts out too little damage.
However, we have found a way to make this gun actually alright. It does take some time to unlock attachments (which will be painful), but there is a loadout that really improves this weapon, almost to the point of it being a viable option. Almost.
Best VCAR Attachments In Battlefield 2042
Alright, let's get started with this. The VCAR is meant to be used as an aggressive marksman rifle, even more so than the DM7. Its damage output isn't as clear as the DM7 or SVK, but its fire rate and excellent strafe accuracy make it very viable if you've got the right loadout. Here's a short attachment guide.
- Sight – Any sight really, though something with short to medium range is preferred. Try the TV 2x as our recommended sight.
- Ammo – Extended Mag is absolutely necessary. The VCAR has hardly any bullets and you will need them because it takes a few to actually kill anyone.
- Barrel – A regular compensator (Warhawk) works fine, although we've also had success with playing around with the suppressors for close-range engagements and keeping that recoil down. Damage does suffer, though.
- Underbarrel – You want a Light Grip for movement. The VCAR already has great strafe and hipfire accuracy so you want to make the most of these attributes.
Although this attachment loadout is the best the VCAR can get, we really hope that this gun receives a buff. It fits into our best weapons tier list just because there aren't really many weapons in 2042. Oh well. Good luck out there.
Check out some of our other Battlefield 2042 attachment and loadout guides below:
- Best AK-24 Loadout
- Best K30 Loadout
- Best DM7 Loadout
Source: Read Full Article