- How To Start The Taste Of Her Sting Quest
- Ritual Site 1 Location – Lost Crypt, Lake Mareotis
- Ritual Site 2 Location – Shrine of Serapis, Kanopos Nome
- Ritual Site 3 Location – Crocodile Lair, Kanopos Nome
- Ritual Site 4 Location – Sapi-Res Ruins, Sapi-Res Nome
- Final Ritual Site Location – Old Temple, Ka-Khem Nome
Taste of Her Sting is a level 17 side quest in Assassin's Creed Origins. In this side quest, you will investigate a series of ritual sacrifices across Egypt, all marked by a Scorpion, the symbol of the goddess Serqet. Throughout the quest, you will have to investigate four locations where these rituals took place.
Finding all four of these locations can be difficult, as the game gives you no clues as to where to go next. You will most likely come across these as you explore the world, but if you're looking to knock out this quest all at once, we've got you covered. Below, you can find how to start the Taste of Her Sting side quest, and the location of each ritual site.
How To Start The Taste Of Her Sting Quest
Unlike most other quests, Taste of Her Sting must be discovered by going to the relevant location first. To start this quest, head to the Lost Crypt in the southern part of Lake Mareotis, and look for the bloody ritual site. You can get here using a boat from the shore nearby. Bayek will comment about this area's state, and the quest will begin.
Ritual Site 1 Location – Lost Crypt, Lake Mareotis
The location of the first ritual site to investigate is the same area where you begin this quest. In this area, you will need to find five clues. Be sure to utilize the Animus Pulse to highlight nearby investigatable objects with an orange quest marker. The objects you must investigate are detailed below.
- The blood stains in the area where the quest starts.
- A Prayer to Serqet parchment to the left of the blood stains.
- A Sekhmet Statue on the stairs leading to the shore.
- The empty sarcophagus on the rocks next to the stairs.
- The sarcophagus lid with a scorpion symbol, floating in the water.
After investigating these five objects, the area will be complete, and you will have to discover three other ritual sites to investigate. These can be completed in any order, but we've listed them in the most accessible way.
Ritual Site 2 Location – Shrine of Serapis, Kanopos Nome
The second ritual site is found at the Shrine of Serapis in Kanopos Nome, in the northeast corner of the area. After arriving here, you will need to investigate the following five objects.
- The scorpion symbol on the front of the Serapis statue.
- A Prayer to Serqet on the edge of the cliff.
- The body in front of the entrance to the cave below the cliff.
- The sarcophagus with a scorpion symbol in the cave.
- The bloody table and tools in the cave.
If there are enemies in the area, like crocodiles or bandits, when you arrive, be sure to kill them first before returning to your investigation.
Ritual Site 3 Location – Crocodile Lair, Kanopos Nome
The third ritual site can be found near a Crocodile Lair in Kanopos Nome, in the southeast part of the area, on the border to Sap-Meh Nome. There are four items to investigate here.
- The blood on the nearby boat.
- The statue of Sobek near the red treasure chest.
- A Prayer to Serqet on the other side of the wall as the Sobek statue.
- The scorpion-marked sarcophagus on the top of the same wall.
Ritual Site 4 Location – Sapi-Res Ruins, Sapi-Res Nome
The fourth ritual site is located in the Sapi-Res Ruins, in Sapi-Res Nome, in the central part of the area to the east of Nikou Fort. There are four items to find here, detailed below.
- The sarcophagus in the middle of the ruins.
- A Prayer to Serqet on a rock near the small pond.
- Cart tracks going away from the ruins.
- A body under the water; dive into the pond and swim down to investigate.
After investigating all four of these ruins, the final ritual site will become available.
Final Ritual Site Location – Old Temple, Ka-Khem Nome
This site is marked on your map with a quest marker after investigating the other four ritual sites. Head to the Old Temple in Ka-Khem Nome to complete the final leg of this quest.
Here, you'll first need to deal with the bandits in the area, then head down the stairs and investigate the crack in the wall to hear chanting. Call Senu to mark your target, then go to the target's location, which is a cave entrance. Explore the cave until you reach the end, where you must confront Scorpion, the Prophet of Serqet.
Defeat this enemy and the other worshippers, and, after confirming your kill, the quest will be complete. Be sure to loot the jars around the cave and the large treasure chest in the center for some gold and weapons.
Source: Read Full Article