Today has seen Anthem servers taken offline for maintenance and will be followed by a new update release on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The good news is that downtime for the game will soon be over and everyone should have access to the game very soon.
Here’s the latest from EA, who revealed in a new post: “Anthem will be down for maintenance tomorrow, April 8, from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. UTC (9 a.m. – 12 p.m. CT). We’ll let you know if there are any changes.
“Once the maintenance is done, you’ll need to download a client update to get back in the game.”
Today’s patch is expected to fix a number of crash problems which have been affecting PC players.
This includes problems with Nvidia features, with loot changing also coming to all platforms.
However, even though today’s Anthem update will include plenty of bugfixes, it probably won’t catch them all.
One user writes: “I’m wondering if you guys are going to address the ongoing and big issue you’ve yet to patch, the loading pilot data error crashes.
“This is a big one, and a reason a lot of us who have put time into the game are reluctant to log in.
“Really makes it hard to play for example, in free play with a group when your in rotation of each person being kicked.
“Worse, because it removes you from the group, the spot often gets filled before the person can log back in, and be added back to the group, forcing everyone to abandon a run, use up consumables, and makes farming impossible. This error has only gotten worse over time, and was introduced in the Day one patch.”
New Anthem patch notes have been shared for today’s update and can be found below:
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
Source: Read Full Article