Don’t expect cars to be added to Fortnite Battle Royale just yet. On Twitter, Epic announced that it would take a few more weeks to get cars added into the game, in a very tongue-in-cheek manner, saying the vehicles needed an inspection.
The new vehicles were featured in the trailer for Chapter 2 Season 3 at the start of the season, but they have yet to be added. According to a tease on Epic’s official website that roadways would become available as the water level receded throughout the season, making drivable vehicles available later.
There are other drivable vehicles in the game already, like helicopters and boats, but the trailer specifically teased drivable trucks and cars, which have not been in the game previously. Other vehicles, like hamster balls and golf carts, have been in the game previously, but have since been removed.
Players have found files in the game for four types of cars, small cars, medium cars, large cars, and trucks.
One of the leaked Week 6 challenges for Fortnite Season 3 was to gas up a vehicle at Catty Corner, which implied that vehicles would be available in the game this week. Fortnite’s Update 13.30 went live recently, which updated gas stations in Salty Springs and Pleasant Park.
- Fortnite: Catch A Weapon At Stack Shack Guide
- Fortnite: Gas Up A Vehicle At Catty Corner Guide
- Fortnite: Where To Claim Trident At Coral Cove – Aquaman Challenge Guide
- Fortnite Gorgeous Gorge Waterfall Location: Where To Dive With Aquaman's Outfit
- How To Get Aquaman In Fortnite — The New Skins Aren't Available Yet
Source: Read Full Article