Fortnite servers have gone down temporarily to deal with a series of login issues that are kicking or barring players from entering the game. Error messages like “You do not have permission to play Fortnite” or “Your account no longer has play access to Fortnite” are probably concerning to see, but according to the official Fortnite Status account on Twitter, there’s no need to worry–you are probably not actually banned from Fortnite.
According to the Fortnite Status account, Epic Games is currently looking into the issue. The game has now entered server downtime as part of the investigation. We’ll update you when it’s back up.
- Fortnite Update Introduces Iron Man's Stark Industries To The Island
- Fortnite Panther's Prowl Location: Where To Visit For Week 3 Challenge
- Fortnite Sentinel Head Location Guide: Where To Search For Wolverine Challenge (Week 3)
- Epic's Fortnite Ban And Apple/Google Legal Battle, Explained
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
Fortnite’s Season 4 update 14.00 launched on August 27 and has so far seen crossovers with both Marvel and now Star Wars, with the new X-Wing glider now available in the item shop.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article