A popular CoD feature is making its way to Call of Duty Mobile. The Gunsmith, which allows you a great deal of customization over your weaponry, will be hitting the game starting with the next season.
The Call of Duty Mobile Twitter announced the feature with a short trailer showing it off. In it, we can see a gun being fitted with a variety of attachments, from scopes to barrels and grips. The trailer also promises that the swappable equipment will give you a greater degree of finesse over your weapons’ stats, like accuracy and range. Finally, it promises more stickers and cosmetic customization.
Activision had previously teased this feature in a separate tweet, saying “Customization is the future.” The feature has long been requested by the community for several months, which makes sense as the Mobile incarnation has been importing popular features from its PC and console siblings.
Season 9 of Call of Duty Mobile is expected to begin soon. The game has been making steady updates between seasons as well, like the mid-season addition of a ranked mode. Meanwhile, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is preparing to launch Season 5.
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Red Access Cards And Bunker Locations
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare And Warzone Patch Notes–Here's What's Changing
- Call Of Duty 2020: So, What Was In Those Mysterious Boxes?
- Everything We Know About Call Of Duty 2020 So Far
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare/Warzone Season 5 Revealed: File Size, Battle Pass, New Maps, Modes
Source: Read Full Article