The new Teamfight Tactics (TFT) set is right around the corner, coming in Patch 10.19, and we have some fresh new information about the set. The new set will include the new keyword “Chosen” that will grant a unit additional power. We also got a look at some of the new Champions coming in the set.
Chosen units in TFT: Fates
There’s a new mechanic coming in TFT: Fates called Chosen. Your shop will occasionally contain “Chosen” units. These units start as 2-star units and cost three times as much as their 1-star counterparts. One of their traits will count as two units of that trait and they will get 200 bonus HP along with a unique stat bonus.
You can only have one Chosen Champion at a time. When you have one, you will no longer find Chosen units in the shop. If you sell your Chosen unit, you will begin finding them again. These units will not be common, so you will need to choose wisely.
A first look at some of the new Champions
Along with the Chosen mechanic, we also got a first look at some of the new Champions and traits coming in TFT: Fates.
- Nidalee – 1 gold Warlord Sharpshooter
- Garen – 1 gold Warlord Vanguard
- Jarvan IV – 2 gold Warlord Exemplar
- Vi – 2 gold Warlord Brawler
- Katarina – 3 gold Warlord Assassin
- Xin Xhao – 3 gold Warlord Duelist
- Diana – 1 gold Moonlight Assassin
- Lissandra – 1 gold Moonlight Dazzler
- Sylas – 2 Gold Moonlight Brawler
- Elise – 1 gold Cultist Exemplar
- Twisted Fate – 2 gold Cultist Mage
- Pyke – 2 gold Cultist Assassin
- Evelynn – 3 gold Cultist Shade
- Kalista – 3 gold Cultist Duelist
- Aatrox – 4 gold Cultist Vanguard
Be sure to stay up to date on all the latest TFT news and stories. There’s bound to be a lot more in the coming weeks leading up to the new Fates set.
Source: Read Full Article